when i try to log into my app world i get this message : an error has occurd please try again later . this has happened for ages i have created a new account and it is still the same , it is really gettin on my nerves now .

can any1 help me out and btw its a curve 8520
    04-28-11 09:33 AM
    - Try resetting BB App World on your BlackBerry. Goto App World then hold down ALT and type r-s-t (don't type dashes) to reset. It will close out of App World. Go back to App World and try to sign in again.
    - Try a Battery Pull
    - Have you tried signing in on a PC to see if the account you created will work that way?
    04-28-11 09:51 AM
    i just tried the resetting there its still an error has occurd please try again later

i tried pulling battery out earlier and nothing

i think i got signed in online not sure tho as it asked me to do things
    04-28-11 10:00 AM
    just will not authenticate stays on there and then that error patter utter garbage , im going off blackberrys now
    04-28-11 10:23 AM
    Who's your carrier/where are you located?
    Which BB model do you have and which version of the OS do you have installed?
    04-28-11 10:26 AM
    Have u tried deleting app world, battery pull, downloading AW and restarting your phone yet? Sounds like a lot of trouble, but that might work for you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-11 10:26 AM
    o2 payg , scotland , curve 8520 and a dunno os

i had a account when i gto phone and when i tried to log in to app world it looped back to details screen

o2 shop sorted it and created a new account i lossed password , so i created a new account and none of them will log in
    04-28-11 10:28 AM
    tried creating yet another account and same prob , blackberrys are utter garbage
    04-28-11 10:48 AM
    yes i got it , tried a wee bit more research and it turned out my timezone had changed for some reason
    04-28-11 10:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD