My cousins phone broke, so she said she just fixed the bbm. I have tried to add her and she has tried to add me, however its not working. We are both no getting any request on our phones. I have other people on my bbm contacts and am able to send bbms. Any suggestions???
    03-29-11 02:18 PM
    My cousins phone broke, so she said she just fixed the bbm. I have tried to add her and she has tried to add me, however its not working. We are both no getting any request on our phones. I have other people on my bbm contacts and am able to send bbms. Any suggestions???
    Obviously her BBM is broken.
    so what you should do Is have your cousin call the ISP to make sure her plan is the Blackberry plan.
    And make sure you are typing the right BBM Pin.
    amanda09joe likes this.
    03-29-11 02:20 PM
    Obviously her BBM is broken.
    so what you should do Is have your cousin call the ISP to make sure her plan is the Blackberry plan.
    And make sure you are typing the right BBM Pin.
    She deff has the blackberry plan. I also copied and paste the pin, i Just wanted to make sure that its not my phone. thanks
    03-29-11 02:23 PM
    Make sure that you both have the latest version of BBM for your devices, and the best way to do that is at the BB web site through the BB browser. Start up the browser (the globe icon) on both devices, and then press the BB button (menu) and select Go To, and then type in www.blackberry.com/messenger

Then just follow the instructions
    03-29-11 03:08 PM
    Make sure that you both have the latest version of BBM for your devices, and the best way to do that is at the BB web site through the BB browser. Start up the browser (the globe icon) on both devices, and then press the BB button (menu) and select Go To, and then type in www.blackberry.com/messenger

Then just follow the instructions
    I'm doing it now, not sure if thats whats wrong because i know her bbm was screwed up the other day and deleted me for no reason. So i will see if this works. Thanks
    03-29-11 04:46 PM
    My bbm is upgraded still didnt work, however I just talked to my cousin and she said her phone is broken. Thank you for your answers, I'm realived to see its not my phone. THANKS GUYS
    03-29-11 05:04 PM
    Have her sign on here and we will try to help her debug it.
    03-29-11 07:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD