i got a different phone number on my blackberry curve 8330 how do i change it on my crackberry account so i can get apps and stuff
    01-25-11 05:41 PM
    login to you App Acct and select Changes Device I'd. Then enter your new pin. Full instruction will be in your acct soon as you login.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-25-11 05:47 PM
    Log in to your Crackberry Appstore account (BlackBerry Apps My Account - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store, or just click My Account on the AppStore page and it will go to the same place).
    Once you're logged in, click on My Profile. Phone number is at the bottom of your profile. Change it, click Update, and go start buying stuff.

Edit: Oops, and do what Roweazie said, too.
    01-25-11 05:54 PM
    i didnt find it or i am doing something wrong someone walk me thru it please
    01-25-11 07:17 PM
    i didnt find it or i am doing something wrong someone walk me thru it please
    Using your bb browser go to wap.crackberry.com � select APPS � select My Account � Enter your login information and Login � on the top page of your account select Change � then fill out the info required and select Submit.

Then you'll have to wait for email confirmation as soon as your device I'd pin changes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-25-11 07:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD