I tried putting iheart radio on my but its telling me that my phone is not compatible which is not true i have pearl 8120 can anyone please help me thanks.
    03-26-09 12:34 AM
    Well your first problem is you are trying to put iheart on your but, lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-09 12:43 AM

i mean blackberry lol sorry
    03-26-09 12:46 AM
    iHeartRadio is currnetly supported on the BlackBerry Pearl, Curve, and Bold. Not sure about the BlackBerry Curve 8900 and it is coming soon to the BlackBerry Storm. iHeartRadio is a free BlackBerry download and you can get it here.... Took this from this site so it should work on the pearl........

iHeartRadio: Streaming Internet Radio For The BlackBerry

Never used the program so I cannot assist really..... What OS are you on? Maybe its an OS thing and not a device issue??

You need OS 4.3 or greater for it to run, this might be the problem?
    Last edited by Tremortality; 03-26-09 at 12:50 AM.
    03-26-09 12:47 AM
    iHeartRadio is currnetly supported on the BlackBerry Pearl, Curve, and Bold. Not sure about the BlackBerry Curve 8900 and it is coming soon to the BlackBerry Storm. iHeartRadio is a free BlackBerry download and you can get it here.... Took this from this site so it should work on the pearl........

iHeartRadio: Streaming Internet Radio For The BlackBerry

Never used the program so I cannot assist really..... What OS are you on? Maybe its an OS thing and not a device issue??

You need OS 4.3 or greater for it to run, this might be the problem?
    how can i get OS 4.3?
    03-26-09 12:59 AM
    What is your current OS? options>about or alt - shift - h?

I suspect if you have had it over a year and never upgraded your on 4.2 - forget 4.3 go ahead and get 4.5 (the latest and greatest) here

http://forums.crackberry.com/f79/new...-124-a-137964/

Just follow along exactly how it states and all will be done in an hour or so...
    03-26-09 01:05 AM
    What is your current OS? options>about or alt - shift - h?

I suspect if you have had it over a year and never upgraded your on 4.2 - forget 4.3 go ahead and get 4.5 (the latest and greatest) here

http://forums.crackberry.com/f79/new...-124-a-137964/

Just follow along exactly how it states and all will be done in an hour or so...
    well i had my phone for almost a yr now but recently got a new phone
    03-26-09 01:37 AM
    i've got a pearl 8110 with OS 4.5 and it says it's not supported when i try to download it... i've been looking for days for an answer...
    03-26-09 06:47 AM
    I tried putting iheart radio on my but its telling me that my phone is not compatible which is not true i have pearl 8120 can anyone please help me thanks.

eve6 that was freakin hilarious dude!
    03-26-09 06:57 AM
    FTR it IS available for the Storm, in beta format, go to this URL on your Storm.....

Your iPhone & BlackBerry are Now Radios - iHeartMusic.com 750+ Radio Stations, Videos & More
    03-26-09 08:29 AM
    the app is available for the pearl curve and bold, and the storm is coming soon... i didn't have any problems downloading the app, and it works great! it really comes in handy when i forget my ipod or doing a million other things on my computer.. i found out about the app before anyone else cause im in the facebook group for iheartmusic, if u join ull hear of new promotions before anyone else - just find iheartmusic and iheartradio and become fans on facebook!
    03-27-09 02:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD