I m using bb 9900 with 3g bands 1,4,8 from o2 uk . 3g network is working sometimes , and sometimes phone starts to rebooting over and over again . this happens only when 3g network is on , and on the EDGE only, phone works perfectly. i try 3 different software versions ,including the latest leak .267 ... i know this problem is about 3g bands 1,4,8, but can anyone tell me how to resolve this problem???? tnx
    Last edited by dusan.bukvic; 03-07-12 at 06:57 PM.
    03-07-12 04:05 PM
    Did you use desktop manager to update or downgrade? Try using apploader and don't load any third party apps, only do a specific restore after running it with the /nojvm option. Did you buy it off ebay, or craigslist/some other classifieds site? Was the seller honest or did it sound sketchy or suspicious?
    03-07-12 04:18 PM
    Tnx for response , yes i used desktop manager, but i didn't try not to install 3rd party apps. I bought it from o2(uk)on day when it was realised.. I can't use waranty since i m not living in uk, and i won't be there till the summer...
    03-07-12 05:06 PM
    Anyone????? Tnx forward
    Last edited by dusan.bukvic; 03-07-12 at 06:57 PM.
    03-07-12 05:36 PM
    Did you use desktop manager to update or downgrade? Try using apploader and don't load any third party apps, only do a specific restore after running it with the /nojvm option. Did you buy it off ebay, or craigslist/some other classifieds site? Was the seller honest or did it sound sketchy or suspicious?
    I tried what u ve told me ,not to install 3rd party apps , but the problem is still there . do u have any other solution, do u know aything about engineering screen?
    03-08-12 07:21 AM
    Call your carrier and ask to be transferred to RIM directly. The phone has a 1 year manufacturer's warranty. RIM should help.
    03-08-12 07:23 AM
    do u know aything about engineering screen?
    What do you want to know about the engineering screens?
    03-08-12 07:32 AM
    How is your signal? A really poor signal is known to make some phones reboot. Don't think it should but have seen it mentioned before.
    03-08-12 08:00 AM
    What do you want to know about the engineering screens?
    If there is a chance that I thru e screens do something about 3g bands or keep my phone out of rebooting?
    03-08-12 11:53 AM
    How is your signal? A really poor signal is known to make some phones reboot. Don't think it should but have seen it mentioned before.
    I m not been able to get 3g signal, before that phone starts to reboot,and I have to remove sim card,and turn on phone and choose 2g only ,and then put the sim back on ...
    03-08-12 11:57 AM
    I m not been able to get 3g signal, before that phone starts to reboot,and I have to remove sim card,and turn on phone and choose 2g only ,and then put the sim back on ...
    The e-screens can't change the 3G signal's frequency to work with the other frequencies. It's not possible. Face it, you're stuck on 2G. I have the same blackberry and it doesn't work on the other 3G frequencies of the other carriers and thus, it gets EDGE.
    03-08-12 06:38 PM
    The e-screens can't change the 3G signal's frequency to work with the other frequencies. It's not possible. Face it, you're stuck on 2G. I have the same blackberry and it doesn't work on the other 3G frequencies of the other carriers and thus, it gets EDGE.
    Tnx for reply,I just wondered if there is any chance that 3g works, but it s clearly that there isn't any solution for it.
    03-08-12 08:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD