Both of my children have BB 8520 Curves on TMO, they both have unlimited texting, but no internet service. Is there a spyware program out there that will send me (either emails or preferably via a website) a copy of all of their incoming and outgoing texts? I have looked and can�t find one; they all require internet access to work. I don't need all of the bells and whistles all of the programs now have; I just want to read their texts. Thanks
    10-20-11 07:07 PM
    why not just let your kids have ther privacy?
    you wouldnt like someone getting all your in/outgoing text?
    Quake97, NexUsandThem and Flattoe like this.
    10-20-11 07:12 PM
    Talk to your carrier and see if they offer anything like what you want. Being the phones don't have internet access I don't see how a 3rd party app would even work...
    10-20-11 07:20 PM
    I spoke with TMO today and unfortunately they don't offer any products or solutions for this.
    10-20-11 08:26 PM
    Unfortunately, you are not going to be able to get emails (or anything via the internet) sent from the device without data.
    10-20-11 08:28 PM
    That is an invasion of privacy. Perhaps you should talk to your children instead. Honesty works wonders.
    10-21-11 09:10 AM
    Don't invade their privacy. Will make them more over protected. It won't be good. Talk to them

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-11 09:21 AM
    Since it is obvious you do not trust your children, may I suggest you cancel their texting altogether. Or better still, just take away their phones.

This is the surest way to give you that parental peace of mind you so desire.

Just a suggestion.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-11 09:49 AM
    While I appreciate all of you sincere and thoughtful comments, I'm still wondering if a product like what I'm looking for exists. If you know of one, please let me know. Thanks
    10-21-11 10:57 AM
    I would say that without internet access (data), it will be impossible for you to use the internet (via email or website) to spy on their phones. How would this information get on the internet if the phone cannot access it?
    10-21-11 01:26 PM
    Thanks, and I completely understand what you're saying. It's just that I thought that was some type of spyware product for SMS texts prior to smart phones having the ability to have internet access, perhaps I'm incorrect.
    10-21-11 01:36 PM
    Might as well just take there phones at night and read what's on them. If they are deleting them, good luck.

I thought you can just call the carrier and get a statement with all the texts.
    10-21-11 01:45 PM
    So you don't want the phones to connect to the Internet, but want information from the phone pushed to a website? If you want to pony up the cash for Internet (It is cheap on T-Mobile) then you can access that information directly with programs from what I've read, but to get to data on a phone without having a phone you will need it to talk to the Internet in some way.
    10-21-11 03:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD