Hi,
    recently i got job as category manager in one big retail store, and with lots of duties i have lot of written reminders, to do's, tasks etc. etc. Since I own Z10,i tried to make use of it as bussiness tool but I failed pretty hard.
    I did set up work emails on my own, and that was rly easy job on z10 and thats about it.
    Tried to use tasks and todo list but it was time wasting typing everything in phone. Is it possible to store bussiness card somewhere with contact? I have lot of notes during the day, but again tying all those in phone is a no go. Than i said oh well lets try Blend, which was usefull somehow, but than again tasks and notes aren't included in Blend so again back for drawing board. Tried to use assistant, but gave up since guys frm office were laughing at me for talking to phone every 5 minutes on foreign language .
    So, to make long story short help me with organising stuff on phone like:
    1. Lots of Notes
    2. Lots of tasks
    3. Lots of reminders
    4. Lots of bussiness cards and phone numbers
    5. Any email organisation advice (except flagging)?
    6. I use lot of spreadsheets, but i somehow find awkward to do anything with excel files on phone
    7. File management between phone, laptop, desktp, anything else?

Thats about it, if I remember anything else, i 'll add!

Thanks in advance!
    04-08-15 04:32 PM
    So, to make long story short help me with organising stuff on phone like:
    WITH PLEASURE!!!

1. Lots of Notes
    2. Lots of tasks
    3. Lots of reminders
    4. Lots of bussiness cards and phone numbers
    5. Any email organisation advice (except flagging)?
    6. I use lot of spreadsheets, but i somehow find awkward to do anything with excel files on phone
    7. File management between phone, laptop, desktp, anything else?

Thats about it, if I remember anything else, i 'll add!
    Do add. I check answered threads often.
    Thanks in advance!

1. Blend is your friend, but untill it enables Remember, add an Evernote account to your device. Then you can access your notes and folders (make sure to pick Evernote inside remember when creating them) on both PC and Z10;
    2. Same scenario. I suggest Remember (yes, I'm fond of the app lol) and a Outlook.com account. This way the tasks will sync to the cloud and you can, again, access them on the PC. There are other apps that do task sync, but I don't use any;
    3. Honestly, have your coworkers grow up. Gather them 'round for coffee and explain that when you do that, you're taking notes. Notes you'll later use to solve company issues. You need them to behave as the professionals you know they are;
    4. There are a lot of apps that can scan, store and straight up creat contacts from business cards. I use Business Card Reader XT;
    5. See the image I added. Follow that for email and you'll be ok;
    6. That's where getting a Passport suddenly makes sense lol;
    7. Blend and BOX. The beta version of Blend makes moving files between BB10/PC really easy. The official version isn't bad either. BOX though is where I live. I save my files to the BOX cloud and they are ready for use on the PC, no matter how far from it I am. Both PC and phone can explode for all I care - BOX will have the files (check with IT and law department if you can store company stuff there though. If you go the Outlook.com route, you can use OneDrive instead. Will work the same way.

Item 5 - Priorization Matrix: Urgent Important
    [need advice] How to make best use of my z10 for work?-urgent_-_important_matrix.gif
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    04-08-15 04:54 PM