I'm about to buy my first BB and I need some advice. I'm currently a HTC Touch Pro user and I'm tired of the problems. Below are the 3 BB's from Verizon that I'm considering.

Pearl Flip
    Tour
    Curve

I've researched them to death and I'm curious on the opinions of experienced BB users.
    09-27-09 06:51 PM
    If you have no experience with a BB phone before I recommend the Curve. Its not flashy like the Tour, but at the moment it's the only BB phone without a history of problems. I would not consider the BB Flip because its just like using a dumbphone when comes to the key pad. That's my two cents. Standby for whole lot more from others. One more thing, I had a Curve before jumping to the Tour (my 3rd one).
    09-27-09 06:54 PM
    Well I have a curve 8330, and it's nice, but if you're kinda obsessive/ocd then don't get it. sooo addictive and mine seems to leak memory all the time. but it's an amazing phone with great call quality and the calendar is a lifesaver. the apps aren't so bad either, but you have to restrict yourself on how many you download. there's not very much memory on the vzw curve and it's a little slow compared to the tour. if you're into speed, just spend the extra money on the tour.

all best- WES
    09-27-09 07:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD