I recently got an iPod Touch. I have a Blackberry curve which i adore.

Well... the touch is really cool. Damn. Help. What do I think?
    06-21-08 01:23 PM
    They are two different products! One is an MP3 player with WiFi and the other is a CrackBerry! Both are great! Congrats

p.s. ur touch will get even better when the iPhone 2.0 software is released
    06-21-08 01:26 PM
    What is it that you Want, do you want a MP3 Player or do you want a Phone? or , get yourself a Media Card and listen to your tunes on the Curve.
    06-21-08 01:40 PM
    Do what I do, use, both.

As a MP3 player, the Curve is an AWESOME phone. ;-) I hate it as a media player.
    06-21-08 04:47 PM
    That was a subtle layoff I thought, but Ill make it obvious.

the iPod Touch is making me really want that iPhone. Basically, its between the iPhone 2.0 or the Blackberry bold. The media player on the blackberry is simply nothing like the iPod Touch/iPhone.
    06-21-08 11:58 PM
    The berry or course!! My iPhone is sitting on my desk collecting dust
    06-22-08 12:00 AM
    Yeah I know. Its such a hard decision. I have 2 weeks or so to make it, and the blackberry bold is really nice of course. really hard decisions right now. of course, i gotta see the pricing for the bold, and I gotta see if i have an upgrade in case its expensive.
    06-22-08 12:27 AM
    Honestly, I would go with the Bold and the iPod.

Some aspects of the iPhone are not nearly as good as the Berry, and Blackberry's are crappy media players.

I can tell you this much. In my purse I have my Curve, iPod Touch, and usually my Classic as well. When I want to listen to tunes, I grab the Touch. If the battery dies, I go to the Classic. The last thing I reach for is my Berry when I want tuneage.
    06-22-08 12:31 AM
    Keep them both. Like many have said, the iPhone is hands down a better media device, and (at least compared to the 1st gen iPhone) the Blackberries are better phones. Also while it may be great listening to tunes and watching moves on the gorgeous screen, keep it mind that it'll tax the battery as well. And it won't be possible to swap batteries on the go with Apple...
    06-22-08 12:39 AM
    Keep them both? do you have the same service for both and are not paying extra? Haha, I love my blackberry and wouldn't trade it for the iPhone, but you should keep both and switch back and forth whenever you feel like it haha
    06-22-08 12:39 AM
    I carry around my Curve which I love and wouldn't give up, but when I want to listen to my music I just use my iTouch. So yeah, keep both if you want. Or get rid of the iPhone and get an iTouch and keep the blackberry. Get the Bold, I want that one.. When it gets cheeper.
    06-22-08 12:41 AM
    He does have a Touch already, he is contemplating the iPhone.
    06-22-08 12:47 AM
    Well I don't use an extra battery. I can sacrifice a couple of features but the iPhone is just so nice. I can't have everything but this touch alone is so nice. Imagine it better
    06-22-08 01:06 AM
    This is what I recommend. Get a iPhone, hacktivate it. Get a bold. Get unlimited data. Use your bold sum card in the iPhone when you want to have internet on your iPhone, if not your iPhone is a wifi enabled ipod touch. I think this only works on the old iPhone. But the new one isn't much better.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-22-08 10:36 AM
    The new iPhone will be able to run 2.0 also for free. The only thing you won't have is 3g and GPS. But your bold will have both of those so you don't need it on 2 devices.

06-22-08 10:38 AM
    And use the money that you would get from selling ipod touch to get the iPhone[a used one of course].

06-22-08 10:40 AM
    i dont personally own an ipod touch or an iphone. They just dont do it for me. A friend of mine has a touch and she said that the wi fi on it was ok, but it uses up so much battery
    06-22-08 11:00 AM
    no the iPhone will have 3g and gps, what are you talking about
    06-22-08 07:45 PM
    I have both as well, and I used to carry both regularly.Once I got over the cool factor of the touch and upgraded to the curve from the 8830 I went back to using the bberry as my primary media player as well. I use missing sync to dump my podcats and music in here. It's not as seamless as itunes but it works and made for one less gadget to carry. The touch is a fun toy though, have fun with both!!

06-22-08 08:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD