Does anyone know any websites or services that will allow you to watch the NCAA tourney games on your blackberry? I have to attend a wedding that happens to be on April 5th at 7:00 which is dead center of the final four, was curious to see if there is a way to watch the games on your phone. I know cbs has a feature on their website where you can watch the games online.
    03-21-08 12:46 AM
    I would be interested also because work already sent a warning email about everyone watching the tourney on their computers and how that slows down the servers. The IT dept is actually monitoring sports site usage and will block them if it becomes a problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-08 06:13 AM
    For the 2009 NCAA basketball tourney, what BlackBerry options exist to track brackets and/or watch games live?

03-14-09 08:45 PM
    im interested in this as well
    03-19-09 02:14 PM
    For the 2009 NCAA basketball tourney, what BlackBerry options exist to track brackets and/or watch games live?

You can track your bracket on ESPN mobile but not sure about the actual watching of live games...
    03-19-09 02:20 PM
    Viigo has an RSS feed to the tourney... Viigo
    03-19-09 04:39 PM
    I dont know about watching the games, however you can download Viigo and you can track the games that are in progress and get scores, you just have to select sports and add what you want. it is very easy to do and FREEEEEEE
    03-19-09 04:46 PM
    i was wondering this as well. viigo here i come. lol. i still cant believe tn blew the first round
    03-21-09 12:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD