I dont want it to look like iOS. Right now it looks professional, adding apps there will make it look like an iToy.

Posted via BlackBerry Z30
    Some people always thinking selfishly. Like I said, if YOU want to keep it the way it is then go ahead. Others don't want to only have those three apps there.

Posted via CB10
    06-10-14 01:30 AM
    Some people always thinking selfishly. Like I said, if YOU want to keep it the way it is then go ahead. Others don't want to only have those three apps there.

Posted via CB10
    well that's their opinion
    And having an option is always good
    Let's hope we see this soon

Posted via CB10
    06-10-14 01:54 AM
    1. Call blocking
    2. Keyboard shortcuts for Q series (started)
    3. Dark Hub ( universal dark theme)
    4. The AI needs a better voice it's so robotic
    5. Cloud Services?
    6. Change LED colors built in
    7. Flip hush built in advance interactions
    8. Music player auto tags Mp3 option
    9. HEADLESS SUPPORT for android apps.
    10. Active frames get redesigned so are just static, like music active frame has skip pause play.
    11. Eye motion scroll for reading.
    12. Allow us to delete the Camera app or remove it from the bottom of the screen.
    12. Split screen apps as mentioned
    13. Maybe a feature that detects your phone is near your pair laptop or tablet, which allows you to answer from your tablet or laptop.
    14. Shake phone to shuffle music.
    15. Weather Icon for app should display temp. The clock app can also be a live icon and it will look cool. So I don't have to open it. BBOS had this.
    16. Loaded videos, no more re buffering.
    17. PDF to reader mode
    18. Snap in BBWorld
    19. Interactive reply to facebook and other built in apps.
    20. Remove the actual text of blackberry hub in hub. Just takes up space on my q10. Or if your gonna keep it, make it minimalist. This is where most of the magic happens, I need the screen real estate especially on Q series
    20. CONTACTS APP just do it again.
    21. Date next to the time since we have a home screen now. I have to swipe somewhere to get that info which should be right there.
    22. Maps I really like it. Just make the UI better they integrated yelp but it looks sloppy the ratings look like they were copy pasted into the map.
    23. Word Wrapping in Hub needs to be don't better.
    24. Allow me to have the option to delete games icon. I don't play them.
    25. Camera needs to take pictures faster. IPhone is very fast shutter speed. People buy phones based on camera alone. (make this shine BB)
    26. Global Emojis ASAP

These are just suggestion to make BlackBerry 10 better in my opinion. If they fixed all these. I have absolutely no reason to leave BlackBerry as long as they continue to innovate and improve.

Posted via CB10
    Gykesdollars likes this.
    06-10-14 02:34 AM
    Add a coffee maker to the list..LOLZZZ
    1. Call blocking
    2. Keyboard shortcuts for Q series (started)
    3. Dark Hub ( universal dark theme)
    4. The AI needs a better voice it's so robotic
    5. Cloud Services?
    6. Change LED colors built in
    7. Flip hush built in advance interactions
    8. Music player auto tags Mp3 option
    9. HEADLESS SUPPORT for android apps.
    10. Active frames get redesigned so are just static, like music active frame has skip pause play.
    11. Eye motion scroll for reading.
    12. Allow us to delete the Camera app or remove it from the bottom of the screen.
    12. Split screen apps as mentioned
    13. Maybe a feature that detects your phone is near your pair laptop or tablet, which allows you to answer from your tablet or laptop.
    14. Shake phone to shuffle music.
    15. Weather Icon for app should display temp. The clock app can also be a live icon and it will look cool. So I don't have to open it. BBOS had this.
    16. Loaded videos, no more re buffering.
    17. PDF to reader mode
    18. Snap in BBWorld
    19. Interactive reply to facebook and other built in apps.
    20. Remove the actual text of blackberry hub in hub. Just takes up space on my q10. Or if your gonna keep it, make it minimalist. This is where most of the magic happens, I need the screen real estate especially on Q series
    20. CONTACTS APP just do it again.
    21. Date next to the time since we have a home screen now. I have to swipe somewhere to get that info which should be right there.
    22. Maps I really like it. Just make the UI better they integrated yelp but it looks sloppy the ratings look like they were copy pasted into the map.
    23. Word Wrapping in Hub needs to be don't better.
    24. Allow me to have the option to delete games icon. I don't play them.
    25. Camera needs to take pictures faster. IPhone is very fast shutter speed. People buy phones based on camera alone. (make this shine BB)
    26. Global Emojis ASAP

These are just suggestion to make BlackBerry 10 better in my opinion. If they fixed all these. I have absolutely no reason to leave BlackBerry as long as they continue to innovate and improve.

Posted via CB10
    06-10-14 04:35 AM
    I wish BlackBerry would implement/allow full user control over background data connections as found on my previous Symbian and Meego devices. I will never come close to being happy with BlackBerry until this functionality that has been present for over a decade elsewhere comes to BlackBerry.
    06-10-14 04:52 AM
    Super-Duper competition obliterator

or how about Sharks with Laser Beam on their head

..... am I doing this wrong?
    Pmungus likes this.
    06-10-14 07:20 AM
    I'd have to go for something simple, like desktop software that works, and makes for one seamless interface when connected to your BB devices. Imagine that...

Posted via CB10
    06-10-14 07:27 AM
    What I want are the Custom Profiles we've had in past BBOS 5-6-7...with the different color LEDS and in-holster settings and unique settings for contacts...I know we can get this using PowerTools and all, but it just worked great on past BBOS's.
    Different color LEDs was never a built-in feature. For whatever reason, BlackBerry has never allowed us to have anything other than a red flashing light (natively) even though the LED is capable of tons of different colors. Plenty of third party apps were available to remedy that, though. I LOVED Blink on my legacy devices! You could customize your LED to your heart's content for virtually anything on your phone that produces alerts. I've contacted the developer several times over the past year, and each time he says he has no intentions to support BB10. :'(
    Last edited by tayl0rd; 06-10-14 at 07:40 AM. Reason: clarity
    sin-co likes this.
    06-10-14 07:39 AM
    Software support for USB_3 connections on future devices.
    06-10-14 09:52 AM
    T9 Dialing would be a huge help for me! T9 dialing, is the ability to spell someone's name using the number pad of the dialer to pull up a contact. For example: If you wanted to call "Bill" you could dial 2455 and as soon as you started typing in the numbers it would pull up contacts matching those letters entered. I have set favorites, and I know how speed dial works, but T9 dialing would make calling "non-favorite" numbers much quicker!
    On a qwerty device this Would not make sense, if I want to call 'bill' on the Q10, I just type bill and universal search brings his details up for me.
    06-10-14 10:09 AM
    Native split screen on browser or the whole phone system.

Posted via CB10
    06-10-14 10:11 AM
    T9 Dialing would be a huge help for me! T9 dialing, is the ability to spell someone's name using the number pad of the dialer to pull up a contact. For example: If you wanted to call "Bill" you could dial 2455 and as soon as you started typing in the numbers it would pull up contacts matching those letters entered. I have set favorites, and I know how speed dial works, but T9 dialing would make calling "non-favorite" numbers much quicker!
    I agree. I do miss that from android.

My Canada My BlackBerry My Z30
    06-10-14 10:12 AM
    Native LiveScore app for every soccer league in the world and an informative active frame refreshing the result.

Posted via CB10
    That one is for the app developer.
    06-10-14 10:17 AM
    I like to see a multi Window feature

Posted via CB10
    Agreed.
    Even iOS might get it soon...

Posted via CB10
    06-10-14 10:20 AM
    Add a coffee maker to the list..LOLZZZ
    And a teddy bear.
    06-10-14 10:24 AM
    Also, I forgot...

I strongly WANT all QNX infotainment and car software in my Z30 !!!!!!!!!!!

Since it's all QNX and property of BlackBerry, why not ??????
    gknaggs likes this.
    06-10-14 04:26 PM
    Wifi direct

@dazlr
    It's showing in the settings on my Q.

Q10SQN100-2/10.2.1.2174
    06-10-14 05:10 PM
    Flawless voice assistant in french Canadian, 100% Google service support. Ridiculous battery life., compatibility with every app in the world.....

Posted via CB10
    06-10-14 08:22 PM
    1. Some multi-window love would be killer.
    2. Better cameras or better camera software
    3. All ports on the bottom for dock purposes
    4. Waterproof AND dustproofing is needed. The speakers on my Z10 got full of crap/small metal particles from work(construction). Luckily it was replaced with this shiny new Z30. Win!

Posted via CB10
    06-10-14 10:36 PM
    Flawless voice assistant in french Canadian, 100% Google service support. Ridiculous battery life., compatibility with every app in the world.....

Posted via CB10
    I don't think BlackBerry is gonna put in a voice assistant with a butchered version if french with a few English swear words thrown in

Posted via CB10
    06-11-14 01:08 AM
    I don't think BlackBerry is gonna put in a voice assistant with a butchered version if french with a few English swear words thrown in

Posted via CB10
    I guess you are allowed to say that if you are Canadian yourself

But in all honesty, the Canadian French has a very distinct way of pronouncing certain words/letters/combination of letters.

Siri already has problem with the Swiss French, but when a Canadian friend of mine tries to communicate with Siri with the French she learned, then it mostly ends in some pretty funny misunderstandings.

Does Siri work for the irish and scotish by now?

Posted via CB10
    06-11-14 02:02 AM
    How about the ability to customize the docked icons (phone search and camera)? What if I always open the twitter and cb10 app? Why can't I dock them there for easy access?

The whole point of that 3 app dock is to make it convenient for the user to access their most used apps. Give us the choice on what we want to put there !

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    06-11-14 09:53 AM
    Anti-NSA features (why the hell didn't blackberry ride the wave after the leak with a big marketing push?)

Waterproofed phones(ala sony)

The ability to set your phone to turn on and off at set times(BBOS feature)

Panoramic photos

The ability to theme your phone anyway you like (I want the ability to set the hub and everything else to dark theme)

More focus on one handed use - ala Jolla os(theirs a lot of features and actions that require 2 hands)
    06-11-14 12:39 PM
    10.3 brings slow-mo video capture.

This is an option on 10.3.

It's sort of there already. Click the "Mobile Network" label (not the antenna icon) and it will bring you to the mobile network settings so you can toggle data off.

Is touching the Contacts icon within the Phone app and typing the person's name in the search field too much work?

There's an app for that.

Yes, this is available on 10.3.

If I'm not mistaken, that is an enterprise option.
    I dont see the slow mo vid capture in 10.3. Is there really is? I want it.

Posted via My Awesome Z10 | Follow me on Twitter @angelesrobby
    06-14-14 01:34 PM
    I dont see the slow mo vid capture in 10.3. Is there really is? I want it.

Oh found it, however not working on sdk.

Name features of other OS you think BB10 should have-img_20140615_023657.png

Oh i would like when viewing texts, tweets, fbm on lockscreen, i can reply on the spot. Like there's no need to double tap it. An option to reply and mark as read.

06-14-14 01:40 PM
100 ... 234