I bought a mytego for my Torch in Dec 2010. I've still not rec'd it.
    Also, the website is not functioning. Also, the 1-866 number is not in service. Also, I sent an email a while ago to the customer service email address. I guess I lost my money. Anyone have any data?

04-04-11 04:43 PM
    I think I actually have the MyTego founder on my Facebook. I'll send him a link to this thread. To my knowledge they're still in business but don't know.
    pkcable and Toronto Girl like this.
    04-04-11 04:54 PM
    I also have placed and order with My Tego for a custom cover and have not received after 10 weeks. Order was placed 2/4/11. I received an email 2/16 that production has started. 3/24 sent a reply email asking for and ETA, but have yet to receive a reply. I probably have also lost my hard earned dollars.
    04-07-11 08:26 PM
    Kevin: Did you ever get the mytego founder on facebook? Has he run away with many customers' hard earned cash??
    05-11-11 11:22 PM
    I also ordered a skin for my iphone. I've used this company four different times and they were excellent. Did they go out of business or what?

Is it under a new company and they didn't let us know? I know it was only 15 dollar skins but I sure would like my money back OR the skins! Anybody know how to contact them? I ordered mine on Feb 20th of this year and got one email saying it was in production, but that was the last I heard from them. Kinda pisses me off!
    08-02-11 07:34 PM