HELLO EVERYBODY!!

today i woke up and remembered martin luther king's words... "I have a dream..."
    and i though about this and realized... i also have a dream... and my dream... isto build the best hybrid that
    crackberry has ever seen!!!! ^_^

Ok lets face it, im a noob. i know the basics of hybrids (basic basics...) and i'm just crazy you know?
    and this strange madmen dream is to attempt to make a great hybrid... So i would love to ask you some questions in order to help me...
    If you are going to answer AND you have a blackberry curve 9300 then please reply with a special mark on top of your reply
    [IhaveA3g] for example because this is my device and i will test everything there.
    Now straight to the point:
    1- The latest SFI/radio file is always the best? for example the lastest leaked sfi will be better for my hybrid than the other ones?
    2- What's the best "Platform" version you have ever had? less buggier, faster etc
    3- Is there any advice you would give to this crazy old fool? have you ever experienced a os that had a particular great browser or memory management or any other special OS app working very well? if yes then write the name of the app and the software you were using (platform, appversion)

Thanks to all in advance, i know im a pain in the neck and that im just mad but i guess it's well worth trying
    Love you all
    06-12-13 12:51 PM
    HELLO EVERYBODY!!

today i woke up and remembered martin luther king's words... "I have a dream..."
    and i though about this and realized... i also have a dream... and my dream... isto build the best hybrid that
    crackberry has ever seen!!!! ^_^

Ok lets face it, im a noob. i know the basics of hybrids (basic basics...) and i'm just crazy you know?
    and this strange madmen dream is to attempt to make a great hybrid... So i would love to ask you some questions in order to help me...
    If you are going to answer AND you have a blackberry curve 9300 then please reply with a special mark on top of your reply
    [IhaveA3g] for example because this is my device and i will test everything there.
    Now straight to the point:
    1- The latest SFI/radio file is always the best? for example the lastest leaked sfi will be better for my hybrid than the other ones?
    2- What's the best "Platform" version you have ever had? less buggier, faster etc
    3- Is there any advice you would give to this crazy old fool? have you ever experienced a os that had a particular great browser or memory management or any other special OS app working very well? if yes then write the name of the app and the software you were using (platform, appversion)

Thanks to all in advance, i know im a pain in the neck and that im just mad but i guess it's well worth trying
    Love you all
    Hello, Mystery, I'm bumping your thread up and made a minor edit to encourage member participation. Good luck with your project!
    06-21-13 12:29 AM