So I downloaded the newest version of Myspace for my Blackberry and it doesn't work. I have to keep deleting it and re-downloading it in order for it to work. Does anyone know whats going on or what I can do about this???
    03-19-09 09:38 PM
    You could try using their mobile page....

MySpace | Login
    03-19-09 09:48 PM
    Welcome to CB. Could you please explain further on what you mean when you say it doesn't work? That doesn't give us much of a clue as to what you are experiencing.
    03-19-09 09:52 PM
    I can open the app. but then nothing loads, it just says loading and you can leave it like that for an hour and when you go back to check on it it still says loading. For example, if i want to refresh my friend status' it just says loading with a little circle that keeps going around and around. It does it no matter what you are trying to view. The only time i can get it to work and load so i can actually view things is after i delete it completely from my Blackberry and download it all over again and it will work for me perfectly that first time i use it after i download it again, anything after that it does nothing.
    03-20-09 05:49 AM
    Do other third party apps that connect to the internet work fine? How is your signal strength when this is happening? Have you tried a battery pull?
    03-20-09 02:10 PM
    Everything else works fine, i always have plenty of signal strength when i'm trying to use it and i pull the battery every time it happens to see if it helps and it doesn't
    03-20-09 02:13 PM
    Check the application permissions. Go to Options > Advanced > Apps > MySpace > check that all permissions are set to allow.
    03-20-09 02:17 PM
    that didnt work either, it's still trying to load and its been a little over 20 mins
    03-20-09 02:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD