Not the app, the condensed mobile site that loads in your browser (although it might do the samething with app)

Does anyone else notice when you add someone they automatically get put in your subscription update area? So the next time you log in on the computer you're notified by every person you added if they change their profile song or add other people, etc? Does anyone know if theirs anyway to stop this? I do not automatically want everyone i add to be subscribed to.
    04-27-09 07:22 PM
    I think you have to change your settings on the PC. Then you won't be notified for everything.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-09 07:24 PM
    The thing is when i add someone on my computer it doesn't do this. I have the setting correct on my computer. But as soon as i accept someone through my blackberry on the mobile site. It signs them up. I don't get it.
    04-27-09 07:27 PM
    Agreed, under settings there should be a page for the setup of notifications...
    04-27-09 07:27 PM
    There is no setting under myspace mobile. And my setting is correct on my computer. It does not happen on my computer.
    04-27-09 07:42 PM
    Very well could be a bug, i don't use the app myself, let's see what others have to say. If it was anything like Facebook 1.2 you're not doing anything wrong, it was so buggy if you set your BB on the table it would crawl away...
    04-27-09 07:48 PM
    Very well could be a bug, i don't use the app myself, let's see what others have to say. If it was anything like Facebook 1.2 you're not doing anything wrong, it was so buggy if you set your BB on the table it would crawl away...
    It's not the app they are referring to but the actual mobile site.

I haven't encountered this problem on my phone but I know on the PC they give you the option to select whether to add to Friends Updates when you add a person.

Myspace gives you the option to use the mobile or desktop version on your phone. Have you tried using the desktop version on your Blackberry? (This may help if you use a different browser besides the Blackberry one.)

04-28-09 02:03 AM
    This is happening to noone else? When I add people on me pc noone gets added to my update list. When I do on my blackberry through the mobile site eveyone gets added to my subcriptions with no option. This is so odd.

04-28-09 04:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD