As title says ^
    I woke up to my phone being sticky, got rid of most the stickiness except for the top row of four buttons.
    Sometimes when press them it doesn't feel like I have yet they're very sensitive.
    Anyone know of a way I can fix this?
    Any kind of a solution?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-11 08:32 AM
    My wife spilled a drop of a fancy caramel Starbucks coffee on a few of the buttons. I removed the battery and sprayed some cleaner (like Windex) on it and used a paper towel to get as much off as possible (I tried to get down in the keys). I let it dry for a bit and put the battery in and it seemed to work.

Aside from that, I think there are also videos on youtube about taking them apart. That would really solve the issue. Search disassemble blackberry 9900 or take apart 9900 and you might find it. I believe this voids the warranty though, so be careful to research that.

Gotta watch out for those vandals that break-in, in the middle of the night, and dab soda on your electronics.
    11-19-11 08:43 AM
    First you may have to identify the source of the stickyness. Drying the device in a bag of rice may help too.

One of the funniest post Ive read on this site.
    11-19-11 12:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD