ok, before some a-hole comes in here and tells me to search first, im not gonna look thru the hundreds of threads with the word 'theme' in them so dont suggest it.

i downloaded a bottom zen 9000 theme from the theme section of the forum. un zipped it and installed it correctly. when the DM got done restarting to my BB for the changes, the tmobile bottom zen was running instead of my previous 9000 zen theme like i had on it before the theme install. i go to settings and them themes, and its not there. i did a battery pull, still not there. when i go to applications to delete it, it is there on the list, so why not in my themes list?

i did do memory optimizing and i could have deleted somethin that i shouldnt have, but lookin at my recycling bin, the only theme file i deleted was my dimension today since i hate those kind of themes. my theme list still shows my Icon Theme, my L theme, Zen theme, my pricision zen and my tmobile theme. so everything should on the device to run a bottom zen.

just to make sure my themes werent broken i downloaded an OTA icon theme and it works fine.

im on OS 4.5.0.52

any help?
    08-02-08 03:06 PM
    Anybody have any suggestions?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-08 05:30 PM
    ok, before some a-hole comes in here and tells me to search first, im not gonna look thru the hundreds of threads with the word 'theme' in them so dont suggest it.
    I actually know the answer to this one, but given that first sentence,
    you can wait a while.

Why do people think stuff like that is helpful to their cause
    08-02-08 05:37 PM
    i said it so i dont get the useless but frequent post of "search before making a thread".

but instead i get another useless post... thanks.

anyone actually kno a solution?
    08-02-08 05:44 PM
    what i gathered from other posts was u need the original themes there for the customs to run off of. the only theme i dont have on my bb is the today theme but im not tryin to use those type of themes. im gonna put it back and try it again but iunno if its gonna help any.
    08-02-08 06:00 PM
    well i fixed my own problem

mods please lock/delete
    Last edited by trev42088; 08-02-08 at 06:17 PM.
    08-02-08 06:02 PM
    sorry if i came off rude or somethin, just was frustrated for other reasons. didnt mean to take it out on u AG
    08-02-08 06:17 PM
    Hey, it's no problem. It did seem a bit out of character
    for you I must admit.
    08-02-08 06:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD