Im confused, I got my phone about 2 months ago and no problems. But starting around this morning the text messages keep on saying showing the big red "x" as not sent and I have service.
    Its just annoying having to keep on going back and hit re send.
    Also i have the 8800
    08-13-08 11:53 PM
    Sounds like this is a network issue.. Did you try a battery pull just in case?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-08 11:54 PM
    Try a battery pull!
    08-13-08 11:55 PM
    Just called tmobile and apparently they are having a global outage and its affecting the network, bills, and multiples messages being sent or rec'd. Engineers are working on it.

08-13-08 11:56 PM
    That would explain why my friend is having issues on his POS razr.

08-13-08 11:57 PM
    ha thanks for informing me about the t-mobile crisis.
    08-13-08 11:58 PM
    I guess I was assuming folks had tmobile. I'm still new to this so I will keep all networks in mind from now on

08-14-08 12:02 AM
    im having issues sending out texts, i'll be able to send out maybe 1 or 2 then responding back to a text someone has sent me always comes back with a red "X" i was worried i'd have to call t-mobile. glad i read this 1st.
    08-14-08 12:31 AM
    happens to me all the time. I never have data outages, but have this issue with SMS all the time. Never happens to me with any other phone. I guess blackberry uses their own network for SMS as well. Strange.
    08-14-08 12:42 AM
    Just called tmobile and apparently they are having a global outage and its affecting the network, bills, and multiples messages being sent or rec'd. Engineers are working on it.

A GLOBAL outage? Think not! I was supposedly just the Eastern coast of the U.S. I am over here in Great Britain and on T-MO and had no problems yesterday
    08-14-08 02:59 AM
    I am glad to know I am not the only one who was having this problem! It was a HUGE inconvienance for me.

08-14-08 03:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD