1. Mr One 2's Avatar
    My spare battery was in my pocket and subsequently went into the washer. It has been drying for two weeks now. My question is is it safe to use in my phone or should i trash it? Thanks in advance...
    03-21-11 12:44 PM
  2. qbnkelt's Avatar
    I'd trash it. Batteries as a rule don't make it if they get that much of a bath.
    03-21-11 12:48 PM
  3. hootyhoo's Avatar
    My spare battery was in my pocket and subsequently went into the washer. It has been drying for two weeks now. My question is is it safe to use in my phone or should i trash it? Thanks in advance...
    For gosh sakes man!! Take it out of the drier immediately!!

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-11 02:05 PM
  4. Mr One 2's Avatar
    ^^^ lol, I went ahead and popped it in and it seems to be working fine. It still had 95% charge left.... Will see if it took a hit as far as life w usage.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-11 02:09 PM
  5. MrObvious's Avatar
    Haha. Just be thankful it wasn't your phone. That is funny. Lol

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-11 03:25 PM
  6. Mr One 2's Avatar
    Yeah....I think its no good hehehe. After a few hours it just started a continuous reboot cycle after shutting off on its own. Oh well lesson learned!!!

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-11 05:20 PM
  7. pkcable's Avatar
    I hope it didn't pass it's moisture damage on to the device. I would probably take the OTHER battery out of it, and but it and the device in uncooked rice for a day or so to be on the safe side.
    03-21-11 11:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD