Thanks for weighing in on this issue, and i will post a thread for themebuilders. If i bought a European sim card, would it still work on the AT&T network here, with a European date format? By the way, thanks for that link you sent me, but i have absolutely no idea how to use it. I keep thinking that the change format is somehow embedded within the OS. Anyway, i'm too stubborn(and too Irish) to give up.
    10-10-10 01:39 PM
    Thanks for weighing in on this issue, and i will post a thread for themebuilders. If i bought a European sim card, would it still work on the AT&T network here, with a European date format? By the way, thanks for that link you sent me, but i have absolutely no idea how to use it. I keep thinking that the change format is somehow embedded within the OS. Anyway, i'm too stubborn(and too Irish) to give up.
    You would get the European carrier's plan if you used their SIM card (and that would be international roaming if you are in the US). You need to use the AT&T SIM card if you want AT&T coverage.
    10-10-10 01:52 PM
    So using my AT&T sim card wouldn't solve the problem. International roaming rates would be too expensive if i used the phone in the U.S. I suspect that the AT&T sim card would automatically switch the format back to U.S. based format. I put a thread out to all themebuilders about my problem. Let's see what happens. Thanks.
    10-10-10 02:01 PM
    Apologies to all. Lots of frustration+too much Irish Whiskey(my drug of choise) led me to the computer. Will exercise more control in the future. Slainte!
    Being Irish myself I can't hold that against ya! you are forgiven lol
    10-10-10 05:30 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD