Good that nothing major happened.
    I call my BB berry to.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-08 12:53 PM
    Well im a girl and he was like....at least 100 pounds heavier than me..>LOL
    Swift kick in the hoodahah would have evened out the odds
    06-01-08 12:53 PM
    I kept waiting for the... "and it fell into a glass of beer" ending. Pretty funny story, and I am quite relieved at the ending!!
    HAHA! I was thinking the same exact thing. I have heard the "fell in the beer" ending many times before.

At least everything turned out ok.
    06-01-08 01:25 PM
    Swift kick in the hoodahah would have evened out the odds
    I'm sure it would have...but im a lover not a fighter...i have never ever even thought of kicking a guy there!!
    06-01-08 01:28 PM
    I'm sure it would have...but im a lover not a fighter...i have never ever even thought of kicking a guy there!!
    Soooooooo good to know.
    06-01-08 01:29 PM
    I agree on the fighting thing.... but he did manhandle your BB. That I think calls for the opening up of a number 10 can of whup a s s
    06-01-08 01:37 PM
    I agree on the fighting thing.... but he did manhandle your BB. That I think calls for the opening up of a number 10 can of whup a s s
    better manhandling my BB than me!! LOL. Nah if he really did damage it i would have put out my hand and said "50$ so i can use my TEC insurance..."

Plus i had on a short skirt and a low shirt, if i was to try and do some kicking, everyone would have seen MY GOODS>..lol I'm allset with that!!
    06-01-08 01:40 PM
    better manhandling my BB than me!! LOL. Nah if he really did damage it i would have put out my hand and said "50$ so i can use my TEC insurance..."

Plus i had on a short skirt and a low shirt, if i was to try and do some kicking, everyone would have seen MY GOODS>..lol I'm allset with that!!
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Short Skirt.. low shirt... sounds good to me
    Now i understand why you just stopped talking to me mid conversation... Happy to hear berrys ok tho....so does she still smell like french onion dip???
    06-01-08 01:52 PM
    My berry is a HE even tho he's PINK...he's just a little gheyyy LOL!!

And yes he's all cleaned up like brand new!!
    06-01-08 02:07 PM
    My berry is a HE even tho he's PINK...he's just a little gheyyy LOL!!

And yes he's all cleaned up like brand new!!
    Normally i would make fun of you.... but i also wear pink sooo its ok!
    06-01-08 02:13 PM
    Phew! I was sooo worried the ending was not going to be good. I kept waiting for the part where you decked him too.

Thaks for the quacks too, sounds like a fun alert.
    06-01-08 02:55 PM
    when you mentioned he was drunk i could see someone ending up with a belt in the mouth .. glad it didn't happen
    06-01-08 07:24 PM
    Can u send it to me [email protected]

06-01-08 08:50 PM
    SOO, i went to a party tonight...and i had just signed onto JiveTalk. I was getting a lot of txt messages and email and the phone just kept going off. I am obsessed with ducks and thank you to chaz**shout out **, he found me the perfect duck quack...and that's my IM noise for incoming Instant Messages.

Well i had my little berry on the table and it kept going off, so i picked it up to glance then as i was putting it down it started quacking...SOOO someone drunk picked it up and says "OMG make it quack again" and throws it on the table! I about DIED! i picked it up and said "wtf are you throwing my berry for?" LOL and he was like "Your WHAT?" and i was like "Why did you throw my phone on the table...?" And he said "i heard it quack when you put it down so i thought if i put it down it would quack again" WTF, i told him it was an IM sound and i'd appreciate him not abusing my berry...LOL he was drunk and laughed but i didn't think it was funny...OH AND WORST PART...he smashed it into dip, bc when i picked it up there was dip on the back of my phone!! GR! god thing i had a BSE on it LOL.

LOL ok have a good night all
    Ugh it makes me so mad when people touch my BlackBerry without asking me. I would have had a fit. Probably a silent one since its useless to argue with a drunk person.

I don't understand why your phone wasn't in your hand or in your pocket, especially while you're at a party with drunk people.
    06-01-08 09:51 PM
    I don't understand why your phone wasn't in your hand or in your pocket, especially while you're at a party with drunk people.

Point is, why did he go touching something that was obviously of value, and most importantly, did not belong to him. I knock back the beverages occassionally, like holidays. I used to party hard too, back in the day. Not once did I touch something of someone else's that didn't belong to me. First thought in my drunk head was, "I don't have money to pay for stuff I break. So don't touch." This guy is welcome to drink when he feels like it, but needs to learn how to keep his hands to himself. I am a strong believer that alcohol merely brings out behaviors (and statements) that people already harbor. Only difference is if they are sober, they might think twice about it.
    06-01-08 10:08 PM
    Point is, why did he go touching something that was obviously of value, and most importantly, did not belong to him. I knock back the beverages occassionally, like holidays. I used to party hard too, back in the day. Not once did I touch something of someone else's that didn't belong to me. First thought in my drunk head was, "I don't have money to pay for stuff I break. So don't touch." This guy is welcome to drink when he feels like it, but needs to learn how to keep his hands to himself. I am a strong believer that alcohol merely brings out behaviors (and statements) that people already harbor. Only difference is if they are sober, they might think twice about it.
    I agree! this guy just sounds like he's very careless and disrespectful personally if this would have happened to me he wouldnt have gotten a chance to finish his beer...
    06-01-08 10:15 PM

And MY point is why put something of significant value (not just monetary value but it contains contacts, tasks, data that may be irreplaceable) out in the open where drunken strangers could potentially damage it. What if someone accidentally spilled a beer on it? What if someone decided they liked it more than you and walked away with it? I guess I just try to be more responsible with my posessions.
    06-01-08 10:37 PM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD