I think I found my perfect treo of devices -
    When I head out on a business trip, I bring my BB 9900, Apple iPod, and my Asus Transformer Android tablet. Works best for me and my lifestyle. I think I got the best of Blackberry, best of Apple, and the best of Android. I'm loving my new 9900, best phone I've ever had, and I've had a lot of them and had all the different OS's. Bring my 32gb iPod touch cause Apple rules in this department. Also, bring my Android tablet which is what I believe is the best tablet around, especially surfing the web with flash. I do bring my Playbook instead when I know there is no Wifi where I can hook up so I can bridge but not very often anymore. At home it doesn't get as much love right now compared to the Asus tablet(maybe until v2.0 comes out - always get upset with it when I keep getting intermitant wifi but that is a different story). Loving the treo of devices so far.

Who says Blackberry, Apple, and Android can't get along? Get's along great with me. Hahaha....

Just thought I'd share....there's always too much cross platform arguing going on online.
    09-26-11 01:33 AM
    Sounds like a nice combo. I also use my iPod touch to meet my music needs
    09-26-11 01:49 AM
    in terms of mobility, the less we carry, the better. this is where smartphones are suppose to ace. to accomplish many things with minimum gadgets.

with the amount of gadgets you are carrying, it is as good as having an iphone and a laptop.
    09-26-11 02:05 AM
    I think I found my perfect treo of devices -

Snippity et cetera...

Loving the treo of devices so far.
    Is there some pun I'm missing, or is this an opportunity for facePALM?
    Ateela and Frosty_Power like this.
    09-26-11 02:46 AM
    Swap that ipod for a Zune and you'd be thinking more like me. And from the Android tablets I've played with I haven't really liked any of them. Just watched a preview for the Windows 8 tablet and I think they have a winner.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-26-11 04:45 AM
    in terms of mobility, the less we carry, the better. this is where smartphones are suppose to ace. to accomplish many things with minimum gadgets.

with the amount of gadgets you are carrying, it is as good as having an iphone and a laptop.

He is 1000 times better than having an iPhone and a Laptop.

His Bold 9900 gives him Autotext, and a proper keyboard for someone on the move who has to type with one hand while carrying a bag there is nothing better than the BlackBerry, the all touchscreen device though usable in portrait with one had, is far from enjoyable or speedy, one has the option to pinch zoom a PDF with the BlackBerry OR just zoom in using the touchpad, you have only pinch zoom on the iPhone, which as a phone really isn't at the same level as it is as a iPod touch replacement.

His Tablet is a touch screen device, portable, Light, easy to carry, very very few notebooks can be said to have a touch screen which is fantastic for document displaying and signing, nor are they light, most coming in at over 6lbs, AND they are often louder and hotter running than a tablet.

For Mobility I do agree it is nice to carry less gadgets, but not at the sacrifice of quality or mobility,
    09-26-11 05:14 AM

I think an iPhone and a laptop are more weight than what I am carrying around now. I understand less is better, but I don't carry these around everyday. Only when I go on trips, and for ME the iPhone doesn't cut it for ME and MY needs with email and messaging. If I needed to cut one of those devices that I carry around with me, it would be the ipod touch, since it's really only for music(for me) anyways when I'm on the go. Other than that, it wouldn't get used. But as mentioned, I believe this setup is 1000 time better than an iPhone and a laptop for MY needs(obviously different for others).
    09-26-11 11:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD