I was lucky enough to be offered a ride from my hotel in Orlando to the convention centre, when a guy heard me calling a cab.
    We got into his rental car and he asked his Iphone to "get directions to the Orange County Convention Centre". He tried two times with no response from his phone. I asked Blackberry Assistant for directions and we were off and running.
    This guy has a company that does POS software and told me that he really liked Blackberry and told me that they had just nabbed Ford as a client for their car infotainment system. I already knew this but I was surprised that he knew so much.
    The next day I used the Uber app on my phone for the first time and got a ride to the airport for about half the cost of a normal taxi. Pretty slick operation!

Posted via CB10
    Bonnie Bonzai and hpjrt like this.
    03-06-15 10:07 AM
    Cool story bro!
    I noticed as well that the BlackBerry image is getting better again

Posted via CB10
    03-06-15 10:09 AM
    BlackBerry is definitely making a comeback because of awesome stories like yours!

Posted via CB10
    03-06-15 11:12 AM
    Still, Android runtime is a good thing to have, even though it might not create the best situation for BB10 native app development...

Just look at your own example. The more apps work, the less people should be worried about ecosystem.

�   "Oh Classic, you are the fairest here so true. But Passport is a thousand times more powerful than you..." (no offense, Classic is a great device, when it's charged)   �
    03-06-15 02:56 PM