Hey guys,
    just wanted to post up a link to my new BB website. The purpose of it is really to help newer BB users to learn things they normally wouldn't (without a place like this).

All About My BB

I was looking for some ideas for more how-to articles. I'd really like ideas for the lesser know things (like autotext).

please help me out :-)
    12-18-10 03:47 PM
    Very nice website lots of bb users should find it helpful.
    12-18-10 05:49 PM
    Looks like you are off to a really good start. Best of luck to you Mark.
    12-18-10 06:01 PM
    Looks great Mark

BUT you have fallen into the Newbie website vs Major website in your colour scheme, if you look at major websites colors are light, and contrasts are easy on the eyes, you've got far too much Black/white, if you must use a black background an off yellow like FFFF99 will be easier on the eyes after a long time viewing the site.

the content looks good, it was just the colour scheme that threw me off,
    12-18-10 06:13 PM
    Great job! I do have to agree with deRusett though. I read all the blog posts & it was a little hard on the eyes. I guess the color contrast did it.
    12-19-10 09:28 PM
    Thanks for the feedback guys!

Any articles you would care to have?

I'm really looking for ideas to write about :-)
    12-21-10 08:54 PM
    Thanks for the feedback guys!

Any articles you would care to have?

I'm really looking for ideas to write about :-)
    Maybe an article on syncing, different options & how to? Might be a good one as I see that problem brought up here often
    12-21-10 09:08 PM
    Keep it up .. looks good
    12-21-10 09:15 PM
    Thanks for the advice guys,
    Ad for the colour scheme, it was actually a google template. I will look into switching you the colours.

I just put up a new video for BB newbies. Check it out and let me know what you think?

The idea is that new users can watch the video with their BlackBerry in their hands and learn visually :-)
    12-28-10 09:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD