licking the makeup off is just gross....
    I spoke to a BB rep and he said you buy the cloth for cleaning eye glasses and use that to clean the face of the BB. It takes the makeup off-maybe also tell her to hold the phone at an angle away from her face-thats what I do b/c I am OCD about the screen
    07-15-08 07:15 PM
    Great story. Thanks for sharing.

Is it only me or does anyone else have this urge to put on women's makeup and see what happens?
    07-15-08 07:37 PM
    licking the makeup off is just gross....
    I spoke to a BB rep and he said you buy the cloth for cleaning eye glasses and use that to clean the face of the BB. It takes the makeup off-maybe also tell her to hold the phone at an angle away from her face-thats what I do b/c I am OCD about the screen
    That's what I do most of the time.
    I only get makeup on the screen if I'm talking for a long time.

So disgusting.
    07-15-08 07:59 PM
    Are you serious? She licks it? I think I'm gonna puke...I mean...I know where I take mine (everywhere) so I'm sure it's harboring all sorts of awesome bacteria...Mmmmmmmm.....
    01-27-09 01:44 AM
    How much makeup could you possibly be wearing...
    01-27-09 01:46 AM
    I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit...
    01-27-09 02:01 AM
    So My girlfriend had an LG EnV and I had a pearl. Then verizon came out with the curve and I got that. When I was buying my curve she said she wanted the pearl. Now I paid full price for the pearl $429.99 and have gotten very close to it. I always took great care of it making sure it was in good condition. So I transfered her number to the pearl and got her all set up with the e-mail and tought her some tricks and shortcuts. Well a few days later I noticed something. When she talks on the pearl she gets make up on the screen and keyboard. That alone is enough to make me cringe but how does she get the make up off? She LICKS IT! I know its no longer mine as I gave it to her but it drives me insane to think that I paid $429.99 for it and took such good care of it only to have make up caked on it and licked off!!!!!!
    Are you flippin serious? You're not just trying to get us to have whacked out responses? ICK!!!! I work with make up for a living and I wouldn't lick that stuff off a cell phone! Granted the products I work with wouldn't leave that residue but still... ICK... And I might add I'm cracking up over here on this one!
    01-27-09 02:03 AM
    That's what I do most of the time.
    I only get makeup on the screen if I'm talking for a long time.

So disgusting.
    You are using the wrong make up.
    01-27-09 02:05 AM
    got a bigger problem....my wife track me with the program samecell >.<
    yours is small mann ^^
    01-27-09 02:12 AM
    got a bigger problem....my wife track me with the program samecell >.<
    yours is small mann ^^
    What? Are you posting on the same forum as the rest of us?
    01-27-09 02:17 AM
    As a woman, I say whatever to the makeup thing. It happens to the best of us. Don't worry about it and move on.

But the licking??? That is disgusting. DO you know how much filth is on there? Not to mention the fact that I am sure it doesn't really clean it. What made her think to do that anyways???
    01-27-09 02:23 AM
    01-27-09 07:56 AM
    Exhibit A as to why the "Proposed Rules of Crackberry" won't work. (hint: this is an example of necroposting - a thread, dead since JULY 15 '08 - is resurrected this morning and more people post). Personally, I think such rules are silly, but for those who don't . . . what do you propose to do about this thread . . . or the people who posted in it today??
    01-27-09 08:10 AM
    I think make up is bio degradable because I have licked make-up off B4 but not off a phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-27-09 08:16 AM
    I propose I should be beaten repeatedly with a wet noodle. We need a new rule that says you must always check the date of the OP before you chime in on a thread.
    01-27-09 08:18 AM
    That's just wrong on so many levels
    YUK

01-27-09 08:41 AM
    I am disappointed that this is an old thread because this cracked me up!

On another note...maybe the girl doesn't need to wear makeup? I never have the makeup problem with the phone. Tell her she is beautiful the way she is. Problem solved.

Imagining her licking the Blackberry and everyone's reactions to it...HA! Still making me laugh.
    01-27-09 08:46 PM
    thats wrong
    02-20-09 12:25 AM
    So My girlfriend had an LG EnV and I had a pearl. Then verizon came out with the curve and I got that. When I was buying my curve she said she wanted the pearl. Now I paid full price for the pearl $429.99 and have gotten very close to it. I always took great care of it making sure it was in good condition. So I transfered her number to the pearl and got her all set up with the e-mail and tought her some tricks and shortcuts. Well a few days later I noticed something. When she talks on the pearl she gets make up on the screen and keyboard. That alone is enough to make me cringe but how does she get the make up off? She LICKS IT! I know its no longer mine as I gave it to her but it drives me insane to think that I paid $429.99 for it and took such good care of it only to have make up caked on it and licked off!!!!!!
    I'm sorry ...but that sounds gross to lick it off ....
    if my wife ever attempted something to that extent ....I will show her to the door ..lollol
    they have cleaning wipes and such
    02-20-09 01:05 AM
    Seriously LICKS her makeup off the phone! THAT IS FRIGGIN GROSS!!

Tell her to use a damn towel not her tongue!
    02-20-09 07:08 AM
    Get her a scrren protector, wet wipes. Or a blue tooth headset to avoid the whole licking thing. **gross**

02-20-09 07:35 AM
    Well... Maybe she's secretly watching you out of her perif, and rather then just licking the phone for cleanup, she's ACTUALLY using it to tease you!
    But maybe too much wishful thinking right?

02-20-09 07:36 AM
    Weird, but ... it's just a phone. HER phone. Time to let it go.
    02-20-09 07:53 AM
    SHE LICKS IT?!
    Eeeeew that is so disgusting.
    I would have to break up with somebody if they did that, not even that its a BlackBerry, but licking.. erm... any... urgh... surface(?) just seems really gross. Especially a cell phone.
    Last edited by ilovemileyyy; 02-20-09 at 09:13 AM.
    02-20-09 09:10 AM
    Seriously LICKS her makeup off the phone! THAT IS FRIGGIN GROSS!!

Tell her to use a damn towel not her tongue!
    I agree. This idea actually makes me want to gag. I mean, licking a phone? That you touch all the time? That's vomitrotious. I am litteraly gagging thinkink about it.
    02-20-09 09:12 AM
119 ... 2345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD