Tasty! Just kidding...

Maybe she was just doing it as a joke to annoy you? I've been known to do things like that just to be funny but not like... as an actual method of cleaning lol.

I get makeup on mine all the time.. I usually just wipe it on my pants... but wow.
    That could be it. When I saw her do i the first time it freaked me out but she doesnt do it often. So maybe its just to get me all flustered, although she hasnt done it since I showed her this post LOL
    07-14-08 08:48 PM
    does she lick other things?
    Last edited by locciola17; 07-14-08 at 09:01 PM.
    07-14-08 08:52 PM
    do she lick other things?
    Yup anytime she is asked. also does the laundry cleans the house she made me breakfast this morning brought me home made ham and potato soup to work for lunch made me dinner and baked me cookies.......with that being said she can lick her pearl anytime she wants lol
    07-14-08 08:55 PM
    Yup anytime she is asked.
    hehe..how did i know
    07-14-08 09:02 PM
    Back in college I did a paper on bacteria - my thesis was about how the "sterotypically dirty" things (think toilet seat, flusher, sink taps etc) are not as bad as we think when we compare it to other items.... of course it was written much more eloquently.

Anyways, I did swabs of numerous things around my college - including things in the bathroom, the lecture hall, the dorms, lab, and our professors office. After incubating the samples it was found BY FAR the dirtiest sample was the professors cell phone. The bacteria that grew in this petri dish compared to the toilet seat dish was like ...... Matt Hughes is to Elvis Sinosec. Sorry, watching UFC reruns....

Yikes.

Moral of the story? Dont lick your phones ladies and gentlemen - you'd be better off making out with a toilet seat.
    I did that too in micro, the absolute worst bacteria growths were Q-Tips and chapstick. The dishes were covered in colonies - the term was TNTC - too numerous to count. lol>
    07-14-08 09:02 PM
    coming from a girls perspective, its kinda hard not to get makeup on a phone, my moms pearl and trackball are always covered with makeup, lol, but a good way around that problem is to use a bluetooth, thats what i do, maybe you want to mention that to her?
    07-14-08 09:11 PM
    Sgocka, I have a quick question for you, you have a Ruger label but a quote about John Browning? So which is it? Seven years ago all my friends bought new Ruger Red Labels and I bought a used Browning GTI O/U. Now their Red Labels are falling apart and my Browning is just getting better with age.
    07-14-08 09:13 PM
    Sgocka, I have a quick question for you, you have a Ruger label but a quote about John Browning? So which is it? Seven years ago all my friends bought new Ruger Red Labels and I bought a used Browning GTI O/U. Now their Red Labels are falling apart and my Browning is just getting better with age.
    I love My Ruger However John Moses Browning invented the 1911. The handgun that changed the world. Without the 1911 many of the guns you see today wouldn't exist. It isn't about Brands of handguns. He made men equal with that gun and the 1911 is still one of the most coveted firearms by professionals and hobbyists alike.
    07-14-08 09:30 PM
    I know, lol. I have my Grandfather's 1911A1. I just had to tease you about Ruger's Shotguns. Where I live in Colorado there's a lot of birds, and Browning makes a fine O/U.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-08 10:52 PM
    I get makeup on mine sometimes but I ALWAYS wipe it off with a soft towel that is made for the screen
    07-14-08 11:38 PM
    Were you never a kid once? She just licks it to make sure you don't take it back.
    07-15-08 12:52 AM
    I'm a girl and I don't any make up on my phone, and if I did I wouldn't lick it off. Girls do odd things
    07-15-08 12:59 AM
    So My girlfriend had an LG EnV and I had a pearl. Then verizon came out with the curve and I got that. When I was buying my curve she said she wanted the pearl. Now I paid full price for the pearl $429.99 and have gotten very close to it. I always took great care of it making sure it was in good condition. So I transfered her number to the pearl and got her all set up with the e-mail and tought her some tricks and shortcuts. Well a few days later I noticed something. When she talks on the pearl she gets make up on the screen and keyboard. That alone is enough to make me cringe but how does she get the make up off? She LICKS IT! I know its no longer mine as I gave it to her but it drives me insane to think that I paid $429.99 for it and took such good care of it only to have make up caked on it and licked off!!!!!!
    What! That's just wrong and nasty! Lol.

07-15-08 01:19 AM
    Gross at her licking it. Lol.

07-15-08 02:05 AM
    So My girlfriend had an LG EnV and I had a pearl. Then verizon came out with the curve and I got that. When I was buying my curve she said she wanted the pearl. Now I paid full price for the pearl $429.99 and have gotten very close to it. I always took great care of it making sure it was in good condition. So I transfered her number to the pearl and got her all set up with the e-mail and tought her some tricks and shortcuts. Well a few days later I noticed something. When she talks on the pearl she gets make up on the screen and keyboard. That alone is enough to make me cringe but how does she get the make up off? She LICKS IT! I know its no longer mine as I gave it to her but it drives me insane to think that I paid $429.99 for it and took such good care of it only to have make up caked on it and licked off!!!!!!

So she likes to lick, big deal. I'd ask her to start sucking on it and see if she does, lol.
    07-15-08 05:50 AM
    So she likes to lick, big deal. I'd ask her to start sucking on it and see if she does, lol.

I second that motion, but ask her to scope her mouth first before kissing or sucking.

Licking a phone is just NASTY!!!!

07-15-08 06:07 AM
    It is awfull...lick make-up.
    07-15-08 06:22 AM
    Give her a blurtooth headset.
    Peace

07-15-08 06:42 AM
    Ooops--typo ***bluetooth headset**

07-15-08 06:44 AM
    Could be worse

At least she is a licker and not a spitter

07-15-08 07:15 AM
    although she hasnt done it since I showed her this post
    Glad we can help

Were you never a kid once? She just licks it to make sure you don't take it back.
    haha This could be true
    07-15-08 08:23 AM
    What? no "new every 2"?
    LMAO! If only you could upgrade your significant other every 2 years with a full coverage warranty and 30-day money back guarantee!!
    07-15-08 08:24 AM
    LMAO!!! She Licks the Berry...There should be no licking of the berry!!!!
    07-15-08 08:25 AM
    Bro, this was an awesome post. Very entertaining!
    07-15-08 08:39 AM
    Bro, this was an awesome post. Very entertaining!
    Thanks you sir
    07-15-08 05:49 PM
119 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD