Yup all the time after everytime she talks on it
    Dude...that's just nasty...I don't think I'd be with a woman very long if she did that...UGH...
    07-14-08 12:52 PM
    I'm a female and wear makeup... I get makeup on my Boo (berry) all the time... But i take some antibacterial hand gel and wipe it down!!
    That is so gross to hear a female licking makeup off her phone!! She has some bad habits!!
    07-14-08 12:59 PM
    So My girlfriend had an LG EnV and I had a pearl. Then verizon came out with the curve and I got that. When I was buying my curve she said she wanted the pearl. Now I paid full price for the pearl $429.99 and have gotten very close to it. I always took great care of it making sure it was in good condition. So I transfered her number to the pearl and got her all set up with the e-mail and tought her some tricks and shortcuts. Well a few days later I noticed something. When she talks on the pearl she gets make up on the screen and keyboard. That alone is enough to make me cringe but how does she get the make up off? She LICKS IT! I know its no longer mine as I gave it to her but it drives me insane to think that I paid $429.99 for it and took such good care of it only to have make up caked on it and licked off!!!!!!
    Oh that is SOOOOO sick.... it's impossible to avoide the makeup thing but to Lick it off?!?!
    07-14-08 01:01 PM
    That is strange, but I guess she has her reasons

Only make sure she licks your berry(s)
    07-14-08 01:09 PM
    You're right about toothpaste D. Some counselors use that term to describe when couples who have underlying problems let small things blow up into big arguments. If they would work on the underlying issues, the arguments over the little things should go away.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-08 01:29 PM
    ANNNNNND water all over the screen.

That being said, that is really gross. How can you kiss her knowing where her mouth has been?
    EW! So, she licks the make-up (and god knows what other dirty germs) off the phone and then at some point she kisses you. That's so gross!!!
    I'm a female and wear makeup... I get makeup on my Boo (berry) all the time... But i take some antibacterial hand gel and wipe it down!!
    That is so gross to hear a female licking makeup off her phone!! She has some bad habits!!
    I'm just glad everyone else said it
    07-14-08 02:03 PM
    Oh well I suppose. Its hers now she can do what she wants with it. As long as she keeps her hands off my 8330! At the end of the day it is like a cap on the toothpaste thing. I have my quirks too.

07-14-08 02:32 PM
    Hahaha that is sooo gross!!

Good luck dude.. I would die if I were you

07-14-08 02:46 PM
    She licks the make up off?
    GROSS!!!
    Poor Berry!
    I feel sorry for you and the berry! lol
    07-14-08 02:49 PM
    That is nasty.

07-14-08 02:50 PM
    Oh well I suppose. Its hers now she can do what she wants with it. As long as she keeps her hands off my 8330!... ...I have my quirks too.
    I think the other concern maybe that she kisses you with the same tongue that she licks the phone with make-up with.
    07-14-08 02:57 PM
    Oh well I suppose. Its hers now she can do what she wants with it. As long as she keeps her hands off my 8330! At the end of the day it is like a cap on the toothpaste thing. I have my quirks too.

Sounds like you've got yourself together! You did the best thing to protect your Curve by giving her the Pearl, lol. It's a great story, though. I'll be watching others now to see how they clean theirs.

07-14-08 02:58 PM
    I'm a female and get make up on my Berry too from time to time. It has never EVER occurred to me to lick it off. I either use a wipe or my shirt. That's just bizarre.

I recently switched to the Curve and my fiance is taking my old Pearl. It's in pristine condition and I know he's going to scratch it or mar it in some way, so I ordered him an Otterbox. Normal wear and tear is fine, but if I ever caught him LICKING it, I would think he's gone off the deep end.
    07-14-08 05:17 PM
    Licks the berry? That is absolutely disgusting and filthy... lick the berry you say? Tell her she can stop licking the berry and she can lick the lolipop
    07-14-08 05:22 PM
    was she a dog in her last life? lol One word comes to mind...GERMS!! EWWWWW

Tell her to breathe hot air on it like you do with sunglasses then wipe it off w/ soft kleenex or t-shirt geez
    Last edited by flchick75; 07-14-08 at 06:49 PM.
    07-14-08 06:46 PM
    OK, the makeup thing is unavoidable and even annoying to us women as well but the licking thing skeeves me out. A simple swipe in the pantleg does the trick for me but a dried out baby wipe is my first choice.

07-14-08 06:51 PM
    Ok wait did anyone bother to ask the berry what it thought about it. I know if I was that pearl I would find make up to get on me.

07-14-08 07:09 PM
    Licks the berry? That is absolutely disgusting and filthy... lick the berry you say? Tell her she can stop licking the berry and she can lick the lolipop

One word.... "WOW"
    07-14-08 07:18 PM
    Back in college I did a paper on bacteria - my thesis was about how the "sterotypically dirty" things (think toilet seat, flusher, sink taps etc) are not as bad as we think when we compare it to other items.... of course it was written much more eloquently.

Anyways, I did swabs of numerous things around my college - including things in the bathroom, the lecture hall, the dorms, lab, and our professors office. After incubating the samples it was found BY FAR the dirtiest sample was the professors cell phone. The bacteria that grew in this petri dish compared to the toilet seat dish was like ...... Matt Hughes is to Elvis Sinosec. Sorry, watching UFC reruns....

Yikes.

Moral of the story? Dont lick your phones ladies and gentlemen - you'd be better off making out with a toilet seat.
    07-14-08 07:25 PM
    lol sry...lol
    07-14-08 07:28 PM
    Back in college I did a paper on bacteria - my thesis was about how the "sterotypically dirty" things (think toilet seat, flusher, sink taps etc) are not as bad as we think when we compare it to other items.... of course it was written much more eloquently.

Anyways, I did swabs of numerous things around my college - including things in the bathroom, the lecture hall, the dorms, lab, and our professors office. After incubating the samples it was found BY FAR the dirtiest sample was the professors cell phone. The bacteria that grew in this petri dish compared to the toilet seat dish was like ...... Matt Hughes is to Elvis Sinosec. Sorry, watching UFC reruns....

Yikes.

Moral of the story? Dont lick your phones ladies and gentlemen - you'd be better off making out with a toilet seat.
    that is just wrong!
    07-14-08 07:32 PM
    *thou shalt not lick thyne BERRY* EVER!!! LOL! ick![
    07-14-08 07:43 PM
    One word.... "WOW"
    You'll think what you want. And too sexy to handle... "WOW" nooooooooooooot
    07-14-08 07:46 PM
    thats soooooooo gross
    07-14-08 07:47 PM
    Tasty! Just kidding...

Maybe she was just doing it as a joke to annoy you? I've been known to do things like that just to be funny but not like... as an actual method of cleaning lol.

I get makeup on mine all the time.. I usually just wipe it on my pants... but wow.
    07-14-08 07:51 PM
119 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD