My Curve broke. The track ball and buttons do not work. I bought a Tour. Is there any way to transfer my contacts and other data from the broken Curve to the new phone even though the buttons don't work? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    11-09-09 01:30 PM
    Go tru your bbdtm, and do a backup/restore
    11-09-09 01:37 PM
    Desktop manager should be able to transfer your contacts
    11-09-09 01:49 PM
    Another great service, specifically for contacts/calendar is GoogleSync. I'd be lost without it!
    11-09-09 01:50 PM
    My Curve broke. The track ball and buttons do not work. I bought a Tour. Is there any way to transfer my contacts and other data from the broken Curve to the new phone even though the buttons don't work? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    by chance is your device hooked up to BES? if so then initializing from BES to the new tour will move everything over. if not backup using desktop manager as specified above.
    11-09-09 01:53 PM
    Thanks
    Connect the curve to your computer and open the BBDM, click the "device switch" wizard icon on the main menu of the dm and the wizard will walk you through the process and let you select what to transfer, etc, then it will pull the data and prompt you to connect your new device... That's the easiest, fastest, simplest, most direct, quickest, most fool-proof method to switch devices period... Cheers!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-09 03:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD