The other day I picked up a AT&T compatible BB Classic for next to nothing. I have missed this phone sorely. Much to my surprise I have full data and voice service after swapping my SIM card over. Typically something doesn't work right when one tries that. I have been using it all day. Except that for my work I rely on a decent camera, I could live with this and be very happy. Everything about this phone (except the camera) is awesome.
    DWonder and bh7171 like this.
    04-27-18 04:18 PM
    Yeah it's too bad BlackBerry choose to stick to old hardware when they made it.... but they had commitments to fill. But Classic with Passport internals, would have been nice.
    DWonder and schlemer like this.
    04-27-18 04:22 PM
    I miss my classic every day. Although, the keyone has really grown on me.
    04-28-18 10:16 AM
    Yeah it's too bad BlackBerry choose to stick to old hardware when they made it.... but they had commitments to fill. But Classic with Passport internals, would have been nice.
    Absolutely. They should have totally done that.
    The guts of the Passport in all aspects in the Classic form factor.

Z30STA100-2/10.3.3.2163
    DWonder and schlemer like this.
    04-28-18 11:55 AM
    This is true. The Classic is a...Classic for lack of better words, lol. Currently using a KEYone but lately I've been very tempted to buy a new Classic. I still have my old one but I wanna start a-new. So I'm impatiently waiting to see if wut Chen said about a new 9900 with basic services had any truth to it. If so, that'll be my new phone. The KEYtwo doesn't look to be worth the upgrade...I haven't seen a trackpad on any of these renders ;-)
    04-28-18 06:04 PM
    They could make a new PKB that looks a bit more reminiscent of the Classic by using the same dimpled back texture, rounded corners and rounded back etc.. With Android compliant 3:4 screen
    DWonder likes this.
    04-28-18 06:34 PM
    I used last week Classic after months in the box... one day later I reinstalled my passport again!, can't use Classic, slower, screen smaller, too tiny next to my passport!
    anon(10218918) likes this.
    04-29-18 06:05 AM