1. erelu's Avatar
    My bold 9700 got cover by a very damped cloth, I immediately wiped it, turned it off n removed d battery n wipe it again n even used a hairdryer, but wenever I insert the battery, the camera light comes on and stays on while the fone does not *** on.

    Pls help anyone

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-11 10:27 PM
  2. Motorcycle Mama's Avatar
    You made the moisture damage permanent by turning it on before it was completely dry and then you really made it worse by using the hairdryer.

    Time for a new device.
    04-03-11 10:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD