hi everyone, I'm horrible at technology and was wondering if anyone can help me. I have been looking at other forums and have followed the advice but, still my blackberry z 10 is still stuck at the full blue circle with 100% at the bottom it says finalizing device setup. I have left my phone over night with that screen on and nothing has changed. I can't or I dont understand how to plug it into my computer or have wires for that... so if anyone can help me with a step by step that would be awesome. I have also done hard restarts withe the volume buttons and still does the same.
    01-10-16 10:02 AM
    I've seen this before.
    - pull the battery out for a few seconds and then insert again.
    - the BlackBerry will boot up and you'll be good to go.
    01-10-16 10:43 AM
    First on your Z10, plug it into the charger and while charging hold both Volume keys down until the phone powers. If this doesn't help your issue by hard resetting the device. Try the steps below:-

1. On your PC download BlackBerry Link from this link: http://blck.by/1LdIAUC

2. Once BlackBerry Link has downloaded to your PC open it and go through the 1 - 2 setup.

3. Once BlackBerry Link is open plug your Z10 into the PC using your USB cable. ''note: the USB cable is the wire/cable attached to your charger, remove the plug by sliding it off and connect it to your PC''.

4. When you plug your Z10 into the PC, click either Update or Re-load and allow the device software to install. Do not un-plug the phone from the PC until it has finished. It may take 1 hour or more.

The below video may help for more tutorial videos go to youtube and do a search of your device issue.

This youtube clip is an un-boxing of a Z10. You won't need to watch it all, just the beginning. It will show you what your USB cable is.
    htttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMiTDrJNt6E&sns=em

Posted via CB10
    01-10-16 11:05 AM