after downloading the latest leaked 10.2.1 os my Blackberry link never worked and today i have downloaded the new BBM update on Beta zone and BBM started crashing BUT now the Blackberry link does not work so i cannot sideload the latest bar version.. such a messup. any help anyone? i have a useless phone in my hands and my love for Blackberry will soon be NOT enough for staying with all this dissatisfaction.
    12-20-13 01:46 AM
    Not to be a **** or anything, but your complaining about a software for BlackBerry not working with a "leaked" os. There is a general reason why BlackBerry hasn't released this os yet, can't complain about the software accompanying the phone to not work with a o.s that hasn't been officially released yet. I love my leaks too, but I understand they may come with problems or sacrifices

Posted via CB10
    12-20-13 01:54 AM
    Some people like myself have had no issues with Link; others like yourself have many. Have you tried uninstalling, rebooting and then reinstalling?
    12-20-13 01:54 AM
    In reference to kemkevs post, I myself have had no issues with BlackBerry link running with my 10.2.1 leaks so it could be a case of a improperly installed o.s, Giving their suggestions a try could not possibly hurt in the long run. I truly hope u can get your problems sorted out and can enjoy your BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    12-20-13 02:11 AM
    This is why Blackberry needs to put an end to leaks. Way too many people complain after installing them. If Apple can do it why can't blackberry? Sure, leaks are exciting but the amount of people (on this forum) running leaked OS is concerning.
    12-20-13 02:13 AM
    I just wiped my device... couldn't return back to the 10.2 OS and the leaked OS is still in there I mean it's factory settings no? I should go back to the 10.1 or 10 OS no?

Posted via CB10
    12-20-13 03:36 AM
    How can I install an older version through my phone? Without blackberry link?

Posted via CB10
    12-20-13 03:42 AM
    what is your Blackberry Link version? (preferences > about)
    12-20-13 04:34 AM
    after downloading the latest leaked 10.2.1 os my Blackberry link never worked and today i have downloaded the new BBM update on Beta zone and BBM started crashing BUT now the Blackberry link does not work so i cannot sideload the latest bar version.. such a messup. any help anyone? i have a useless phone in my hands and my love for Blackberry will soon be NOT enough for staying with all this dissatisfaction.
    Dissatisfaction? Then why not go back to your original OS? Why are you even bothering with a leaked OS and testing beta versions? Are you a developer? Do you some how bring something to the table such as in feedback? It's amazing how so many people like trying betas and leaks but never bother giving any feedback to the developers.

Do yourself a favor. Leave your phone stock and original and maybe, just maybe you won't be so dissatisfied. Pathetic.

Also, there's a better forum location you can find help
    12-20-13 04:57 AM
    I am trying to go back to the original OS and it's not happening. I wiped the device and still got the leaked OS

Posted via CB10
    12-20-13 05:16 AM
    I am trying to go back to the original OS and it's not happening. I wiped the device and still got the leaked OS

Posted via CB10
    Well I am trying to help you with that. What is your link version?
    12-20-13 05:32 AM
    With all the warnings and bbm trouble at launch of x-platform, why you guys still want and use leak? Especially, you try to install the official BlackBerry software on top of leak? Is it more logic to down grade to an official version before you install the official update? I know it is the geek thing, not read instruction until you stuck, but leak + official? That must be super geeky (to the extreme to lost few of your life time hours) .

Posted via CB10
    12-20-13 06:14 AM
    Well I am trying to help you with that. What is your link version?
    hey i deleted the blackberry Link and reinstalling it now from the blackberry.com/blackberrylink the version it states is: v1.2.2.13
    the BBM finally works but now fingures crossed for the Blackberry link. And i really prefer to go back to the official Blackberry 10.2 OS instead of the leaked one. i did wipe the device. i am not a developper, i just downloaded it so i can get the android apps directly but now i dont care anymore since i did find myself very ok with the actual blackberry 10 experience.

any help anyone?
    12-20-13 07:05 AM
    This is why Blackberry needs to put an end to leaks. Way too many people complain after installing them. If Apple can do it why can't blackberry? Sure, leaks are exciting but the amount of people (on this forum) running leaked OS is concerning.
    No. This is why people that install them need to read and understand, it's a leak which means things may or may not work.
    12-20-13 07:09 AM
    To be honest, there are more than a few posters on CB claiming using leaks as trivial. It can sound confident and reassuring to some more naive users new to the site.
    12-20-13 08:12 AM
    my issue is not with the leak.

MY issue is with the BLACKBERRY LINK. my problem is solved but still the Blackberry LINK IS NOT WORKING
    12-20-13 09:30 AM
    Blackberry link is garbage regardless. When I need to add things to my BlackBerry I just drag and drop in the Explorer. So much faster. By the time I drag and drop and it's on my BlackBerry. Link hasn't even fully opened yet.

Posted via CB10
    12-20-13 09:33 AM