Ladies and gentlemen, for the last month, my phone has had serious lagging(7-15 sec) and freezing. Even trying to restart my phone, it gives me a delayed response up to 10 seconds before the restart menu pops up.
    My phone when it boots, the process is out of sequence with the logo and it takes my phone almost 2 minutes to load.
    I've noticed for some time now, features on my phone and on apps are being switched on? This the third time this month I've had to sweep through my phone to set back to the way I like.

Has anyone else been experiencing some weird behavior with you phones?

No Shade Just Light!!! Z30 10.3.2.2639
    06-20-16 08:15 AM
    With BB10 I never noticed apps being switched on....

But I did noticed that after a while performance would worsen.... doing a clean install of the OS every three or four months always brought new life to my phone.

And if somehow you were hacked, that should clear it....
    06-20-16 08:28 AM
    Have never had any such issues with my Z30 (or Passport). Sounds like you could use a reinstall of the OS.
    06-20-16 08:33 AM
    Then that is what I will do, Z30 clean underway.
    Thanks,

06-20-16 09:13 AM
    Thanks,

Let us know if that fixes your issues....
    06-20-16 09:35 AM
    With BB10 I never noticed apps being switched on....

But I did noticed that after a while performance would worsen.... doing a clean install of the OS every three or four months always brought new life to my phone.

And if somehow you were hacked, that should clear it....
    That's strange, since February 2013 I have never had to reinstall the OS on z10, z30 or passports, and I have two of the latter two in the family.
    I rarely have to reboot the phone, once every few months...
    06-20-16 12:40 PM
    The other day my z30 went a bit haywire. It froze for a good 5 min when I received a text and then when I tried to put my password it was always mis typing it (it was like someone took control of my keyboard) . Even when I was able to put the right password it told me that it was wrong. I was at my 6th attempt and restarted the phone a few times. Called Rogers and they told me it's probably a software issue. I waited about an hour and rebooted again. Everything was working fine. I've had this phone for two years and this was the first time I experienced such a bizarre situation with bb10. Blackberry must have had an issue on their end.

Posted via CB10
    06-20-16 12:49 PM
    I too have been having lagging issues with my Z30 but I think it all boils down to me sideloading all these android apps. Also with the fact that I can't even permanently delete some of the Android apps that I don't play anymore.....oh well. Patiently waiting for that new OS update that we're supposed to get later this month!!! SMILE!!!

Posted via CB10
    Carl Estes likes this.
    06-20-16 03:11 PM
    Less issues on phones with 3GB RAM, and quadcore.

Sometimes when hotspotting off my Q10 or Z10 the hotspot lags, as soon as I tap, swipe or otherwise handle the phone (wake up?), it kicks into gear again and videos start playing on the guest devices...

Never happened on the Passport to that extend, iirc... :-D

  There's a Crack in the Berry right now...  
    IndianTiwari likes this.
    06-20-16 04:49 PM
    OP software 10.3.2.2836?

Posted via CB10
    06-20-16 08:11 PM
    OP software 10.3.2.2836?

Posted via CB10
    Good question... ;-D

It's a troublesome version, so Chen, bring us the new Goods... :-)

  There's a Crack in the Berry right now...  
    rt2567 and IndianTiwari like this.
    06-21-16 02:46 AM
    It sound like a hardware problem.
    I had a 9320 I put next to the fan of my laptop.
    Didnt notice that the phone get so warm that the hardware damage inside.
    After I took the phone with me everything seem okay.
    But the phone started to have the same problems you have.
    I tried multiple things, like clean os but the problems stay the same.
    After you damage the processor or other hardware it will not function optimal.
    So if you do a clean install it look good, but when you do things on it the problems start.

Hardware problems look the same as you have a virus on you computer or phone.
    06-21-16 07:46 PM
    Thanks,

Nice provocative subject to get attention? Or do you believe that every time something goes wrong, you've been hacked? Car not quite starting fast enough? Hacked. Vending machine running out of your favorite soda? Hacked?

10.3.2.2639? We're up to Software Release 10.3.2.2836, which may provide more stability.
    06-22-16 04:07 AM
    I too have been having lagging issues with my Z30 but I think it all boils down to me sideloading all these android apps. Also with the fact that I can't even permanently delete some of the Android apps that I don't play anymore.....oh well. Patiently waiting for that new OS update that we're supposed to get later this month!!! SMILE!!!
    The Android app deletion problem has been fixed.

Android Runtime update for BlackBerry 10 now available | CrackBerry.com
    06-22-16 04:12 AM