wHEN I TURNED ON MY Black berry today it turn on like when the Blackberry thing shows and the bar is under it loading, so that took awhile, then it went to the AT&T world phone screen, and then never turned on, I cant read my messages or anything PLEASE HELP!

q= How do i make it turn back on?
    06-26-11 02:27 PM
    Pull battery and try again?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-26-11 02:38 PM
    I tried that already, twice
    06-26-11 02:45 PM
    reload the OS
    06-26-11 02:46 PM
    Try booting into safe mode. While it is booting press and hold the escape key. If it boots up into safe mode you can delete an app that may be causing the problem. If this fails you will have to follow the instructions for recovering a nuked berry. I will try to find and post the link. Good luck.

06-26-11 02:54 PM
    Here's one.

http://forums.crackberry.com/search....rchid=30713768

06-26-11 02:58 PM
    Yes yes.

Safemode sounds good.

If that won't work then reload OS after wiping with BBSAK.

06-26-11 03:09 PM
    Yup +1 for BBSAK Deathcommand!

06-26-11 03:28 PM
    what is the espace key and what is BBSAK
    06-26-11 05:46 PM
    The Escape key is the swoosh, between the track and the End (red) key.

BBSAK or Blackberry Swiss Army Knife. Great little program you download onto your pc to wipe and upgrade or install operating systems onto BB. Can also be used to remove cod files and customize existing Os's.

Last edited by albee 1; 06-26-11 at 06:15 PM.
    06-26-11 06:09 PM
    bbsak is a application and your escape button is your back button next to the red turn off phone button
    06-26-11 06:11 PM
    If nothing helps, download the OS for your BB, install it (I'm assuming that you are using windows).
    Then open Windows Explorer, go to :
    Program Files>Common Files>Research in Motion>Apploader.
    Once in the Apploader directory find and delete the Vendor.xml file.
    Then in the same directory find the application "Loader".
    Double Click Loader, and then take the battery out of your phone and connect it to your PC. You will see your BB's PIN No. in the Loader window.
    Press next and from there on let Loader do it's job. It will wipe your device and load the OS.
    You will get options to load programs. Click the ones you want and leave the rest.
    Put the Battery in.Give it 40 mins and your phone should be up and running.
    WARNING: This will erase all your personal data (Contacts, mails etc.)
    Try the safe mode first and do this as a last resort.
    Hopefully you have a backup of your phone and if you don't then your data is pretty much lost if you can't get the phone up and running in safe mode.
    Hope you can solve it.
    Last edited by sam_b77; 06-26-11 at 06:18 PM.
    06-26-11 06:15 PM
    The first challenge is getting past whatever is has caused the failure to start.

Reloading the OS is a last resort. The OP may have data that has not been backed up. Wiping and reloading will result in data loss.

As suggested, the first try should be a safe start up. If that succeeds, your next step should be a data backup.

If you have not done so yet, download and install BlackBerry Desktop Manager. Use the Backup Data and Media Card to protect against data loss.

If you can not start in safe mode, there is still a good change you can backup the data and use the Install Applications to correct the problems.

http://us.blackberry.com/apps-software/desktop/
    06-26-11 06:20 PM
    Now I'm confused. The Op just posted again with a similar thread but unrelated problem. I really think they need to check out BB 101.

06-26-11 08:51 PM
    Safe boot details:- Blackberry Safe Boot - (All Models - All OS Versions). i hope this helps.
    06-27-11 03:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD