They are killing my Z10 battery. I gave no problem with a little bit of lag but i have serious problem with the battery usage. Android apps are draining my phone battery really fast. Apps like Waze make my phone very hot. I hope this issue will be solved in 10.3. I imagine that emulating android must be hard on the phone. I hope faster cpu and gpu in upcoming blackberry phones plus android runtime optimizations will make this situation better. Other thing I am wondering if this my phone fault or is it really issue with the apps and true android phones have the same issues?

Sent from Blackberry Z10
    06-29-14 04:55 PM
    Probably an individual App issue. I do strip down test to see which App drains my Android phone by uninstalling one App at a time and see how the battery is. I find location feature is a major battery drainer so I only turn that on when I need to.
    06-29-14 05:10 PM
    The battery is weak for the Z10 with Android apps or without.
    06-29-14 05:24 PM
    The battery is weak for the Z10 with Android apps or without.
    It is but android apps make it much worse

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    06-30-14 06:57 AM
    apart from battery, lag other issue are some of the android apps are atrocious to say the least.I am talking free apps downloaded from amazon appstore but, this is not the case with the free apps downloaded from BB world they are as good as paid apps.I think BBRY should put more effort into developing native BB apps
    06-30-14 07:11 AM