Hello guys and gals I am pretty new to this place and really new to the bb world. My first thought after 5 minutes with my curve 8330 was to kick my self for not getting one earlier. It is the most amazing phone by far! I do have a few questions though, first is what would be my best bet for a zip file program and video converter? Any opinions would be appreciated and what are some of your favorite third party apps? I do use my phone for business but mostly its for fun and i have a ton of fun with it thats for sure! And I am curious as to how many of you are serious business with your berrys and how many are just day to day phone users who wanted a little bit more from their cell. Thanks a bunch and see ya around the forums!
    SadAmush
    10-28-08 05:47 PM
    Welcome to crackberry. Give this a shot. http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/popu...d-links-21096/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-08 05:50 PM
    10-28-08 05:59 PM
    thanks that was very helpful and right at my stage a beginer lol thank you
    10-28-08 06:11 PM
    Hello & welcome to the CB family!
    10-28-08 06:14 PM
    Thanks fishkat
    10-28-08 06:16 PM
    Hi! Welcome to CB. I'm a casual BB user. Use it mostly for sending emails and looking things up on the internet on the go.
    10-28-08 06:17 PM
    And I am curious as to how many of you are serious business with your berrys and how many are just day to day phone users who wanted a little bit more from their cell. SadAmush
    Oh yeah, I'd say I'm right in the middle, multiple email accounts (including business), multiple calenders, yet my Crackberry launcher and media player seem to be used the most..
    10-28-08 06:20 PM
    Business user here but I am using MP3 and surfing CB this evening.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-08 06:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD