I am now approaching my sixth month as a BB user and needless to I have loved the experience and can't imagine being without my BB. (I am intrigued about moving to the storm 2) However, if there was one option I'd love to have is the ability delete from my message folder without deleting it from its e mail specific box. There are lots of times I want the main messages cleared out without getting rid of them. I do understand I can save emails but I can wish can't I?
    12-30-09 09:19 PM
  2. T
    I understand what it's like to have such a wish. I, myself, wish encryption would work for media card files when using mass storage mode.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-30-09 10:27 PM
    And I wish we could store apps on a memory card. Windows mobile can so where's our love?

12-30-09 11:49 PM
    my wish is a better browser.
    12-30-09 11:52 PM
    my wish is a better browser.
    Thats all i wish for too.
    12-31-09 12:31 AM
    If wishes were nickels we'd all be rich.

I wish for more app memory.

12-31-09 07:15 AM
    A completely overhauled OS (NO! OS 5.0 does not cut it)
    Ability to run apps from the memory card
    For backup to save user settings
    A more robust email interface
    A Palm type PIM
    Non truncated email
    The ability to backup to and restore from the memory card
    12-31-09 07:25 AM
    Great list, amazinglygraceless! My wishes exactly! Happy New Year everyone!!
    12-31-09 08:50 AM
    more app memory on the 9000, and a 5mp auto focus would be sweet too
    01-03-10 04:17 PM
    I am now approaching my sixth month as a BB user and needless to I have loved the experience and can't imagine being without my BB. (I am intrigued about moving to the storm 2) However, if there was one option I'd love to have is the ability delete from my message folder without deleting it from its e mail specific box. There are lots of times I want the main messages cleared out without getting rid of them. I do understand I can save emails but I can wish can't I?
    in some of the newer os' you can separate out the mailboxes from the message folder this may help do what you wouldnt mind having
    01-03-10 08:20 PM
  11. T
    Another things I would appreciate: the option to have the phone only lock when I tell it to. (Right now, I have it set for the maximum unlocked idle time, one hour, before the device automatically locks.)

01-06-10 06:10 PM
    A completely overhauled OS (NO! OS 5.0 does not cut it)
    Ability to run apps from the memory card
    For backup to save user settings
    A more robust email interface
    A Palm type PIM
    Non truncated email
    The ability to backup to and restore from the memory card
    wow you've said it for me. 5.0 is such a caveman OS compared to the new competition out there. and the thing is, RIM isn't necessarily bothered by it
    also! i want a real app store w/ a lot more apps. free or paid...and not these silly shortcut icons posing as apps.
    01-06-10 07:18 PM
    also! i want a real app store w/ a lot more apps. free or paid...and not these silly shortcut icons posing as apps.
    true story.
    01-06-10 09:35 PM
    add to it the support for Flash.
    01-06-10 11:41 PM
    Come onnnn 6.0!
    03-31-10 08:00 PM
    Although 6.0 can't give us more app memory, it can give us a better/faster browser with maybe Flash support.
    03-31-10 08:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD