Anybody else have dirt on the inside of their screen?? How do I fix that, it's driving me nuts!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-08 03:40 AM
    The way I fixed mine was that I got a torx driver (number 6) I believe and took the old berry apart. I know if you go to sears you can get a torx driver set so that you have more than one size. That's what I did.
    10-14-08 07:32 AM
    Go on Youtube and find a video of how to take your Berry apart. If it's getting dirt under the screen it's cause the seal between the LCD and the faceplate is broken...Just take the faceplate off and give it a good squirt out with some compressed air (NO solvents like windex- it'll make your lens cloudy) and pop her back on.

Fixed!
    10-14-08 09:47 AM
    There are several good videos on You Tube and Google Video that show how to take apart a BB without damage. I'd seriously watch those before trying, the last thing you want is to mess up your BB.
    10-14-08 10:03 AM
    Thx for the advice. I only ask because a friend of mine with a Curve has a great amount of dirt under her faceplate & I figured maybe it was a problem with BB's.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-08 12:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD