Amidst all the negativity that BlackBerry users (and abusers) take from other smartphone users, I just wanted to start a thread that expresses my appreciation for this forum and I hope others will share theirs as well!

This forum is really a great thing for us BlackBerry users, allowing us to talk about news, help each other, and discuss our hopes for RIM's next best thing.

I just want to let everyone know that I really am appreciative of the community all of us have come to build here and it truly is a great thing to have!

Thank you to everyone using these forums!

If you feel the same way, please post here and share your thoughts! I'm sure everyone here has benefitted from this forum and site as whole in one way or another!
    09-09-11 12:36 AM
    i completely agree...it's a great resource.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-11 02:04 AM
    I also agree, for me CB is part of RIM.
    09-09-11 04:37 AM
    I totally agree, I found CB back when I ordered my first BlackBerry (8330), have been a regular ever since. I love BlackBerry, just ordered my 9850, and don't feel any pull to go to a different platform. CB has been an awesome resource for building my BB knowledge.

I appreciate CB, as a theme and app developer it has helped my business thrive. There will always be trolls, but those posts / threads are easily ignored.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9550 using Tapatalk
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    09-09-11 06:20 AM
    I'm with ya! A lot of great info here and good people. Sometimes the trolls can even supply a good laugh but mostly are annoying.
    09-09-11 06:36 AM
    Agreed, Thank you to all the guys and gals who take the time to educate and inform the rest of us on the Blackberry. They don't simply say "type search", They write solutions to problems and share their real life experiences with us and it is well appreciated. I look at the platform pissing contest as entertainment. Funny how grown, mature adults can act like grade school children . This is a wonderful time for the technology age, but not all are adepth and may need a little help. Thank you Crackberry and it's fine community.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    09-09-11 06:39 AM
    CrackBerry is more fun than a barrel full of monkeys...

Educational too!
    09-09-11 07:55 AM
    It's great to have a resource like this. I've learned a lot here and now I like to pay it forward by helping other as much as I can.
    09-09-11 09:37 AM
    It has for a long time been my first port of call to look for answers to problems. Great moderators and a solid wall of intelligent users who act as a team, and consequently CB is an unparallelled resource in terms of experience and knowledge.
    09-09-11 10:10 AM
    Amidst all the negativity that BlackBerry users (and abusers) take from other smartphone users, I just wanted to start a thread that expresses my appreciation for this forum and I hope others will share theirs as well!

This forum is really a great thing for us BlackBerry users, allowing us to talk about news, help each other, and discuss our hopes for RIM's next best thing.

I just want to let everyone know that I really am appreciative of the community all of us have come to build here and it truly is a great thing to have!

Thank you to everyone using these forums!

If you feel the same way, please post here and share your thoughts! I'm sure everyone here has benefitted from this forum and site as whole in one way or another!
    There are literally thouands of people that feel the same as you if you see the memeber count on CB. From the first post to over 10,000 like some(They Have No Life) just kidding you guys everyone gets out what you put in so the bestthing you can do if you haver not yet is to read the "Before Posting Read This" link to give you all the ettiquette that Kevin and his partners put into it you will become an outstanding contributor to CB like many. Thanks for the thread and the thank yous. We all appreciate it.
    09-09-11 10:59 AM
    Great resource and I love helping out people!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-11 12:03 PM
    This site is the #1 resource for me regarding everything BB. I so appreciate it and all of the people who have taken the time to help me.Thanks!!!!!!
    09-09-11 11:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD