not checking out how something works says more about YOUR mentality than the quality of the product

Posted via CB10
    This is why we can't have nice things....
    09-08-13 11:23 AM
    This thread does beg the question... When was the last time you have purchased an alarm clock or clock radio? I don't think my bedroom has even had a clock of any kind for the last 5 or 6 years.
    3 months ago. I am the opposite of you. I completely turn my phone, and all other computer equipment off before going to bed. Even if that were not the case I'd still need a proper alarm clock as I do not use / allow any computing devices in my bedroom.
    09-08-13 11:35 AM
    3 months ago. I am the opposite of you. I completely turn my phone, and all other computer equipment off before going to bed. Even if that were not the case I'd still need a proper alarm clock as I do not use / allow any computing devices in my bedroom.
    I don't have that much discipline. =/

Although, I do at least disable telephony and notifications when I go to bed at night when I'm not on call.

SwiftKeyed/Flowed via Tapatalk 4 Beta
    09-08-13 11:48 AM
    I often (read usually) wake up before my alarm and turn it off......then wake up late, skip breakfast, coffee and risk speeding tickets to get to work on time
    This reminds me of last Friday.

I've got three phones. My alarm is set on all three. Guess what I did Friday?!?!? Hit dismiss on ALL THREE DEVICES.

I was late to work. User error x 3 = oversleeping.

True story.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD for iPad
    sgt_snacks-64 likes this.
    09-08-13 12:18 PM
    doh...............
    09-08-13 05:45 PM
    This thread does beg the question... When was the last time you have purchased an alarm clock or clock radio? I don't think my bedroom has even had a clock of any kind for the last 5 or 6 years.

SwiftKeyed/Flowed via Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Back in college. Lol. Also don't own any watches. And don't plan to. No smart watches or alarm clocks.

Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.1443
    09-09-13 02:53 PM
    haha I have to have my Alarm Clock and my Zed on bedside mode (Automatically enables "phone calls only") with an alarm set otherwise I don't get up...I have my Zed playing "Safety Torch" by Tobuscus because it starts with him yelling at someone to wake up because there might be monsters around.

Though I would really like to get a dock for my Zed...Landscape mode must be sorted out soon so I can get that Multimedia Dock for my bedside table!
    BBPandy likes this.
    09-09-13 09:23 PM
32 12