Uhhhh... Bye!

But no, really. It kind of struck me that I am hitting my 1,000th post as I have been here for nearly 6 years, and I'm finally there. I have tried to make the majority of my posts very well thought out and hopefully helpful, so it's taken quite a while to get here, but I just figured I'd do something meaningful for my 1,000th post, because how many times does someone reach 1,000 posts? Just once. *sure, that goes for every single other post number, but 1,000 just feels so.. I don't know, ROUND*

It's really been a pleasure, these forums feel like my family, and the community really is great here. I'd like to think that we have the closest community out of all the mobile nations sites, but who knows, I can at least think believe it, right? There is just something different about being Team BlackBerry.. We are more open I think than others, understand where our flaws are, but also realize why BlackBerry is such a great platform. I know many of us can't even imagine where we'd be if BlackBerry was no more.. I can't imagine myself on WP, Android, iOS.. Nothing.. I'd probably be using my Bold 9930 for the next 5-10 years if BlackBerry sunk. So thank you guys for keeping the community so strong and keeping so many people believing and motivated.

So many people helping so many others, wanting nothing in return.. I really think that with these forums, BlackBerry has been able to come back. They secretly read these forums to get input, and new & old users of the platform come here for help. Without these forums, I don't even want to think about where BlackBerry would be at the moment, because I honestly believe that everyone here had a tremendous part in the revival of BlackBerry. You have all been able to keep #TeamBlackBerry alive and in full swing. Keeping the belief in BlackBerry has allowed them to make the great comeback that they are currently doing, so I just wanted to say thank you guys, thank you everyone.. Not sure where I'd be without you all.. Maybe on Android, who knows - AHHH I don't even want to put that thought into my head. Thanks guys (:

PS. Woohoo! I'm now a "CrackBerry Master"
    06-17-13 01:14 PM
    k .......................
    06-17-13 01:18 PM
    Congrats, master!!

Posted via CB10
    abass likes this.
    06-17-13 01:20 PM
    Congratulations and thank you for your contributions!

Posted via CB10
    06-17-13 01:54 PM
    Thanks for sharing. Its an Inspiration for us. And yes thank God for the BB10, was afraid I would never be able to get out of the industrial age legacy BB.

Posted via CB10
    06-18-13 12:42 AM
    Congrats! Soon for me, too, if I can keep on keepin on!

Posted via CB10
    06-18-13 12:52 AM
    congrats. I will soon reach 1,000 posts too if i can 'keep moving' ah that was terrible
    06-18-13 03:14 AM
    Congrats! Soon for me, too, if I can keep on keepin on!

Posted via CB10
    Yes! Very close

congrats. I will soon reach 1,000 posts too if i can 'keep moving' ah that was terrible
    lmao technically if you 'keep moving' then you wouldn't be wasting your time on CrackBerry like me, so wouldn't it be the opposite? Just kidding :P
    06-19-13 03:08 AM
    My congrats as well, and thanks for contributing.
    06-19-13 03:11 AM

06-19-13 01:25 PM