I think this ability of the keyboard is being underestimated. We all know how diverse US is, but how easy will that be able to sell in a country where English isn't the first language(spain, france, etc.) but their language is supported, then of course the question comes can the iPhone/WP8/Android device do this also? nope
    chrysaurora likes this.
    11-29-12 10:28 AM
    I think this ability of the keyboard is being underestimated. We all know how diverse US is, but how easy will that be able to sell in a country where English isn't the first language(spain, france, etc.) but their language is supported, then of course the question comes can the iPhone/WP8/Android device do this also? nope
    You are grievously misinformed.
    11-29-12 10:36 AM
    I don't think the multi-language keyboard in itself is unique, the ability to switch effortlessly between up to 3 languages simultaneously is what makes it unique for a native keyboard. They are using the swiftkey sdk for the virtual keyboard, which means you can get it on Android. The thing is, although it is available on Android as an installable app, it takes up a spot on the number of apps you can install.
    chrysaurora likes this.
    11-29-12 11:25 AM
    maybe i worded wrong, of course you can go to the settings and switch languages opposed to BB10s way of doing it and having 3 at any given time built into your keyboard
    chrysaurora likes this.
    11-29-12 11:28 AM
    maybe i worded wrong, of course you can go to the settings and switch languages opposed to BB10s way of doing it and having 3 at any given time built into your keyboard
    Got it, I misunderstood what you were trying to say the first time..
    11-29-12 11:44 AM