Ok... I was playing brick breaker the other day. The score that I had accumulated had taken me over three weeks to attain. It was over 130,000 points (triple my previous high score) not to mention I had FIFTY ONE lives left and was on my eighth time through the 34 levels. I was rolling. I don't think this game was going to ever end. Every time through the game I just added lives. I thought I was on my way to breaking the world record of 7 million....... And then...... I get a phone call..... When I answer I hear no response. I call this person back, the call connects but I hear no ring. Then it hits me... This is the same problem I have had about 10 times since I purchased my blackberry which is only fixable by a BATTERY PULL!!! I knew what this meant... It meant my brick breaker score would be erased! A state of depression hit me. I had to do it. I slowly removed the battery as tears rolled down my saddened face. I turned my phone back on, hoping maybe with some miracle my score would still remain. I click on brick breaker to see everything on zero. I was devastated. I hope this doesn't happen to any other blackberry owners... If so... My condolences!
    06-17-09 04:02 PM
    Ok... I was playing brick breaker the other day. The score that I had accumulated had taken me over three weeks to attain. It was over 130,000 points (triple my previous high score) not to mention I had FIFTY ONE lives left and was on my eighth time through the 34 levels. I was rolling. I don't think this game was going to ever end. Every time through the game I just added lives. I thought I was on my way to breaking the world record of 7 million....... And then...... I get a phone call..... When I answer I hear no response. I call this person back, the call connects but I hear no ring. Then it hits me... This is the same problem I have had about 10 times since I purchased my blackberry which is only fixable by a BATTERY PULL!!! I knew what this meant... It meant my brick breaker score would be erased! A state of depression hit me. I had to do it. I slowly removed the battery as tears rolled down my saddened face. I turned my phone back on, hoping maybe with some miracle my score would still remain. I click on brick breaker to see everything on zero. I was devastated. I hope this doesn't happen to any other blackberry owners... If so... My condolences!

ahh man so sorry to hear that I didn't realize that it didn't save the game.. I don't play it much but hey thats a high score!
    06-17-09 04:11 PM
    Ahh.... I guess you should know, for next time.

When there is a phone speaker failure, Voice Activated Dialing will usually free it up, without wiping your BrickBreaker score.

You might what to upgrade, that will cure the problem.
    06-17-09 04:15 PM
    Jeez, I thought I was setting a record when I got to level 16 and almost 10,000 points...
    06-17-09 04:16 PM
    10 000 points ??
    I thought I was in the brickbreaker hall of fame with my all time high of 1,000 points.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-17-09 04:32 PM
    Yeah I thought my 32650 was amazing until I started got to that score. No telling whatd it be like now!
    06-17-09 05:00 PM
    How are you people getting these scores? I can't even get over 10K with out losing all my lives in 5 mins hahah

06-17-09 05:41 PM
    Dude, that is a horrible story! Sell the story to a production company...I'd go see the movie!!! But...who would play you? As long as Megan Fox is in it...I'm in!

06-17-09 08:38 PM
    same thing happened to me, except i had 1.4 million points and 550 lives..
    06-17-09 09:18 PM
    Dude, that is a horrible story! Sell the story to a production company...I'd go see the movie!!! But...who would play you? As long as Megan Fox is in it...I'm in!

As long as we don't see her thumb playing brickbreaker! but other than her wierd thumb, she is soooo hott!
    06-17-09 09:24 PM
    I erased brickbraker lol. Game made me so mad.

06-17-09 09:36 PM
    You couldve been a legend! Ah! Sucks you had to do a battery pull!! Argh.

06-17-09 10:39 PM
    That is so sad!

06-17-09 11:00 PM
    That sucks!

06-18-09 01:51 AM
    Should start making ways to save all those games in SD Card instead that will do the trick .
    06-18-09 03:17 AM
    Megan Fox? I'm thinking more like a eva longoria. She can be me wife. I think the guy playing me is going to have to be my man ed norton. But anyway back to brick breaker... I'm rebelling. Ever since this episode of depression I have decided to quit brick breaker. Never will I display my skills again lol.
    06-22-09 03:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD