I just bought a Blackberry storm so how do i get music onto it, i downloaded tools and manager, and the rhapsody thingy, but my friend said its as easy as opening a folder and dragging music. folder name he said it was is called removable disk, which is not here. help me out
    11-23-08 07:57 PM
    Stormer:
    If your computer's plug and play feature is operational, you should be able to connect via data-cable and either a menu will pop up or you may have to go to My Computer and find the extra Hard Drive / Storage Device icon. If you drag and drop applicable media (ex: MP3, JPG) you will be able to open with the Storm's Media player and listen/view. Enjoy!
    11-23-08 08:18 PM
    How do I enable the drag and drop to put files (music) on my Blackberry through My Computer? I seem to have terrible luck with the desktop software, it constantly crashes. I followed the pdf instructions for the Blackberry to enable mass storage, but when I plug it into my USB it doesnt show up in My Computer. I have a media card for the phone. I dont believe it is the computer because my ipod shows up in My Computer. Anyone have any ideas?? I have a original Storm....
    02-03-10 08:31 PM
    OK, forget any program on your PC for now: no Desktop Manager, no Rhapsody, no nothing. First step: plug your Storm in via USB and use your Windows Explorer to locate two "USB-like" drives BLACKBERRY1 AND 2. This should be straightforward, but if you can't, stop. You gotta do this step first. The newer Windows can all find these drives. Second step: determine what music and video formats your Storm needs. Are you transferring from Apple Land / World or not ? If not, you MAY be able to use your DM at this point or just drag and drop. Keep beating on it. Where did you get your DM ? Look in the same place for a separate program called Media Manager - in version 5 this has been integrated into your DM, but... Doctor Neutron
    02-03-10 08:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD