I was just wondering what the best way was to load music on to the blackberry. I have been trying to load it on through the desktop manager but the roxio program runs really slow and continues to freeze and be unresponsive
    10-30-08 06:33 PM
    Plug it into the computer and enable mass media and you can drag and drop them right onto your berrys media card.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-30-08 06:35 PM
    Plug it into the computer and enable mass media and you can drag and drop them right onto your berrys media card.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

I second that. I never use Roxio! Period!
    10-30-08 06:38 PM
    Much easier way - if you have a media card>

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/mana...ry-card-40468/
    10-30-08 06:39 PM
    I've stopped using Roxio as well. Drag and drop.
    10-30-08 06:39 PM
    I have found out that my media card is not formatted and that is why it hasn't worked. Does anyone know if i can format the micro sd card through my blackberry or if i need to by a card reader and do it through my computer
    10-30-08 07:11 PM
    Options > Media Card > Menu > Format Card. Make sure to back up anything you have on there now though because formatting will wipe it clean.
    10-30-08 07:40 PM
    All I did was insert the media card into my curve and it will ask if you want to format your card. Of course I hit yes...
    10-30-08 07:40 PM
    I still use Roxio Media Manager, although I just had to reassign some drive letters an hour ago to get things to read properly.
    10-30-08 08:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD