can someone help me?
    I perfer multitap to suretype and if i set my 8130 to multitap it stays in that mode for awhile but then for no reason it goes back to suretype how do i make it stay in multitap
    06-21-08 01:59 PM
    if its text messages that is doing this on then go to options sms text
    and turn on disable auto text
    however you really should give suretype a chance i hated it at first but i now love it the trick is just ignore the screen let it do its thing its right 99% of the time and will learn new words and names etc. as you go go to notes and just type sentences and i think it'll grow on you
    06-21-08 02:26 PM
    thanks i have tried that but it still switches back after awhile
    06-21-08 02:31 PM
    beats me 8130 default perhaps but do give suretype a chance wish my laptop had it
    06-21-08 03:03 PM
    beats me 8130 default perhaps but do give suretype a chance wish my laptop had it
    lol, on a full-size keyboard I could outrun ST. But yea, my phone (using a Samsung flip at the moment... Until my contract expires) is set to T9 by default and if I want to use anything other than T9, I have to go in and change it in the settings for each message, and that's a pain in the a**. So I feel your pain, I'd still take ST over T9 any day.

T9 = SUCK! Anyone who texts a lot and thinks smartphones are *not* amazing, tell them to go use T9 on a standard phone for a few months.
    06-21-08 03:56 PM
    hunt and peck here my man
    'Noles got anything this fall?
    06-21-08 03:59 PM
    thank you appreciate the help
    06-21-08 04:00 PM
    hunt and peck here my man
    'Noles got anything this fall?
    Ehh... I don't think so this year, we might get some decent recruits but even so, they're just freshman. At least they got rid of Xavier Lee, I'm happy, our QB freshman looks really good, I hope they give him some playing time, he'll be a sophomore this year he just needs some composure.
    06-21-08 04:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD