Hey all,

I am having a heck of time bringing this all together. I've searched for a few days and can't seem to get a clear answer with my situation. Forgive me if I missed a solid answer in my searches.

In a nutshell: I have a three POP emails I need to check (all) through my BB, web access if needed, as well as Outlook, having it all sync (read, unread, push, etc).

Am I on the right road here, or making it harder than it seems, by having gmail pull them all into that interface (covering the convergence and web access need), then using BIS for BB access, and IMAP via gmail to Outlook as well?

Any comments please? Thank you so much.
    05-03-08 05:17 PM
    Anyone?
    05-04-08 01:08 PM
    Hey all,

I am having a heck of time bringing this all together. I've searched for a few days and can't seem to get a clear answer with my situation. Forgive me if I missed a solid answer in my searches.

In a nutshell: I have a three POP emails I need to check (all) through my BB, web access if needed, as well as Outlook, having it all sync (read, unread, push, etc).

Am I on the right road here, or making it harder than it seems, by having gmail pull them all into that interface (covering the convergence and web access need), then using BIS for BB access, and IMAP via gmail to Outlook as well?

Any comments please? Thank you so much.
    I'm doing exacly what your are and I have been working at for a while.

It's probably the best solution. Gmail is a very good aggregator and has excellent spam filters. The only change I might make is to have your other accounts FORWARD to gmail rather that having gmail poll the accounts. The mail will reach you quicker.

Outlooks IMAP support stinks, IMHO. That's the real weak link.
    06-05-08 08:57 PM
    Email accounts don't sync to your BlackBerry. The only thing you can do is wirelessly reconcile to delete something off your BlackBerry at the same time as your inbox. There are no separate folders, and you can't sync what has been read or is unread.

It is just a different system.
    06-05-08 08:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD