Hi guys.

Long time (ancient) Blackberry user, but not of all features, and new to Crackberry

I have a Z10 & Q10...until I decide which one to run long term, I may swap...or run the second on a second line..BUT my question is can I use the same ID in appworld and say BBM or should each phone have its own Blackberry ID ( I know they each have a unique pin..this question is more about the bbry ID and i guess appworld)

Any help would be appreciated
    07-03-13 08:38 AM
    i use the same BBID for both my Q and Z. it syncs the apps bought, downloaded etc.

as far as i can tell, the BBM goes to the latest used phone? i know when i got my Q from my Z and went into BBM, it updated it as my current BBM connected to my BBID.
    07-03-13 08:49 AM
    Hi guys.

Long time (ancient) Blackberry user, but not of all features, and new to Crackberry

I have a Z10 & Q10...until I decide which one to run long term, I may swap...or run the second on a second line..BUT my question is can I use the same ID in appworld and say BBM or should each phone have its own Blackberry ID ( I know they each have a unique pin..this question is more about the bbry ID and i guess appworld)

Any help would be appreciated
    You could do it either way.

If you use only one BBID everything will transfer from one device to the other and that was what I used to do when I used to run two BB sequentially. However, at one point I moves one line to Verizon and kept another on AT&T and used my BB concurrently. At that point, I created a separate BBID. I liked that better because each BB had a different "feel" for me....I had 9810 and 9860 on AT&T that had much better cameras and for my taste were more geared to media consumption and the more basic and for me less appealing 9930 and 9370.

For your purpose, you only need one BBID.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    07-03-13 08:58 AM