I decided to count how many folders I have when select View Folders in the message screen, I counted 13 Inbox with their corresponded spam folders, so my questions are; is this normal? If so, why so many?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-09 04:26 PM
    I forgot to mention that I have 4 e-mail accounts set in my BB, so I assume I should have 4 Inbox folders, so why the other 9?
    05-06-09 05:16 PM
    The multiple inbox and spam folders can be the result of a gmail account. I noticed that this occurred for me shortly after the new BIS was released. What I did was connect my device to my computer and open up Desktop Manager. Then I went to the Backup and Restore section and click the advanced tab. In the right window, I looked for the folders database and deleted it from my device. Now I did a battery pull. After the device restarted, all of my folders were displayed correctly and the duplicates were removed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-09 05:44 PM
    I have never had Gmail set in my BB, but I followed your suggestion and cleared the Folders in the Advanced Area in Desktop Manager and did a battery Pull, all Inbox and Spam folders are gone, just to be sure, I re-send my service books and all my 4 e-mail accounts seem to be working just fine. And now when I check the Folders, I have 4 Inbox and Spam folders.

Thanks.
    05-06-09 06:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD