Just about to start up my new 9900 and will have 3 emails accounts. Now I know it will give me the normal plus 2 other new email icons, however they all come into the unified inbox anyway and do most people just HIDE the other 2 icons so you get back to a normal looking home screen?
    Last edited by magician1; 02-04-12 at 04:20 PM.
    02-04-12 04:12 AM
    I used to use separate email icons and then on a whim hid all of them and started using the unified mailbox. I like that best.
    So I keep my visual voicemail, my unified messages icon, BBM, BeWeather, Facebook and browser on my first row. They're what I use most. I hide the others.
    magician1 likes this.
    02-04-12 04:28 AM
    I have 4 email accounts on my Blackberry so 4 separate icons for each account. And no I don't hide the email icons.
    02-04-12 04:34 AM
    Many thanks for that. I will certainly hide the others. just wanted to make sure that nothing would go wrong with my email and accounts if I were to hide. I think it seems to be easier to hide and have them all into the one inbox, well for me anyway is so much easier than constantly clicking other icons.
    So so happy for my new 9900, I am finally back after much thinking and just could not resist it, I had just what I really love as my device.
    I turned it on last night and had a play and wow it feels so dam good
    02-04-12 04:49 AM
    I have 5 email accounts on my 9900. However, all of them share the same icons except one.

How does one change the email icon?

Thanks
    02-04-12 05:09 AM
    I hide the unified "white" icon and have a separate icon for each email account
    02-04-12 05:23 AM
    No need to hide them, just create a new folder for them.
    02-04-12 05:33 AM
    I have 5 email accounts on my 9900. However, all of them share the same icons except one.

How does one change the email icon?

Thanks
    From your main messages folder press menu/options/inbox management. Check the email accounts you want to be in the main messages folder. Any left unchecked will not be included.
    02-04-12 10:32 AM
    From your main messages folder press menu/options/inbox management. Check the email accounts you want to be in the main messages folder. Any left unchecked will not be included.
    Sorry, I might not have been too clear. What I meant was, can I still change the icon (the image of the icon itself)?
    02-04-12 01:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD